Reviews for Stray
Kage no Sendo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I wish you would make a story out of this... I love this story and this is actually the third or fourth time I've read it.
sailorangelfox chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
awsome!We never et enough of these fics!I loved how you made it real!You should think of doing a M rated one with her reallying being saya's 'bride'.Have you ever thought of posting this at ?
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You seem to have a knack for writing stuff I want to see. I ENJOY THIS. Everyone Saya likes should become a Chevalier so they can stay with her forever. 8O

This is just plain awesome. That Diva claimed her and then threw her away is a fantastic idea; it surely would help for Saya to have someone on her side who's immune to Divablood. Besides, Kaori's way better to have than Solomon 'cos she ACTUALLY loves Saya anyway, and can't get her knocked up with chiropteran queens 8D this is a Plus.

It seemed fairly obvious to me that Kaori was quite, uh, -interested- in Saya to begin with. Having her Chevalier-suitable too is adorable, and I think you've hit the nail on the head with Saya's reaction to the whole thing. There's no way that she would ever abandon the girl.

You are made of win. :3 Thanks again for writing something so great. Adding this to favorites!
vampknight364 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this is awsome
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
SUPERB!

Please say you will write more of these two.

Please...
Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aa, sweet story... I love the Saya/Kaori pairing, and this short story feels strangely fitting for the show. _

I've got to ask though, there used to be this other Saya/Kaori story on that I loved, "Never Look Back Philosophy", wasn't that one yours too? If so, where can I find it? (even unfinished, I'd rather have the unfinished version than none at all since I liked it so much .) I've tried all I can think of to find it, with no result so far.
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Heck yes, force feeding blood mouth the mouth! That's hot. XD

Anyways, I really like the bit with Saya thinking about when she first feel in love with Kaori. Oh Ari, you know I always love your stories. :D
Dawn Shard chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Ooh, I like it! It's really good! I loved the sentences that started each new little part.