Reviews for Glimpses
sereneione chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I like this, but I personally feel that by the end of the story, the beginning felt utterly unnecessary and redundant. We don't always have to wrap up every single loose end, but in this case it felt like you could've cut of the loose end and the story would've still worked appropriately. Anyway, thanks for writing.
Yaritzatrevino chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Omfg soooo good more plz plz
rosehipjam chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this was wonderfully intense. I love it. I've read it twice now.
blonddraco chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
The story was really sweet from middle to end, but for some reason I couldn't enjoy it in entirety because there was no closure to when Harry raped Draco, how could he do that to him TT
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved this!
Nenne chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
A bit angsty there for a while, but it worked out. I liked it.
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow this the first.

i always read fics where Harry is carrying the child

but anywoo lovely fic!

i loved it!3
Love-2-Read46831910 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i love this story you have addicted me to a new fandom
Momochuu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh myy moar :D
becca chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i've read this story like maybe 50 times (okay maybe less) but i can't get enough of it ! loves it your a great author!
redSky27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
yay! mini potter! love the story!
werecool chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
One of the best stories ever.

~werecool
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That is the best Christmas present! _

Now "Glances" makes much more sense! And I just loved these two fics!
7thieves chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I was absolutely rolling when I read this line:

"The next morning found the two men comfortably tangled up together on the hard wood floor."

Really great stuff! I especially liked how complex it seemed their relationship was (certainly the way they started out, at least) and how you managed to tie it all together in the end. Loved it! *hops off merrily to read the sequel*
fi fi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
OMG my friend just sent me this story. its great i love it. will there be a sequal to follow this one