Reviews for Stolen Childhoods
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my this is sooooo angsty XD
TheReviewer101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
WHY SASUKE, WHY?
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
In a world where best friends must fight, it's comforting episodes like #101 and even others that really take us back to the good old days. I took the old Naruto world for granted, I admit. I thought Sakura would stay a competitive fangirl and Sasuke and Naruto would stay friends/rivals- and yes, that Kakashi would stay a perv who could be defeated by an eraser...

I don't know if it's what Masashi Kishimoto had in mind, but I believe the real Team 7 will come back someday. No creepy-smiling-Gin-esque Sai, no Hokage-clone-woodsman Yamato. Just the four of them: Naruto, the goofball, Sasuke, the prodigy, Sakura, the fangirl, and Kakashi, the tardy pervert.

As life go on

-SasuTenLuvr
Pawz4thought chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This story made me cry.
alamodie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
its angst. how is it fun? its supposed to be sad, and, well, angsty. it sure makes me sad {
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, the angst. -Grabs tissue- So sad.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hurray for angst. Especially Kakashi angst. -
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
taht so sad!but really really good!
catgirl9696 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Good story so sad but so true
Amory Blackwood chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
good angst. _ would love to see more.
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This was highly enjoyable; fantastic job.
Mitsukigirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
WOW! I like it!
Emilky chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very angsty. Lovely.

And did your Microsoft Word like all those new words you invented?

""

Very much a word. :D Nice job.
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Wow...So angsty! :D I never read angst becuase it always makes me sad, but this one kinda grabbed my attention so I decided to read and I'm glad I did. Because this one-shot is so true on SO many levels.

Blackelement I think your the only one that writes angst that I ACUALLY read! :D Say it loud say it proud! -wow that was random but I've always wanted to say that. :P

Great One-shot!