Reviews for Alternate Soul Society
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
as i recal the begings of soul society and hollows were never explained. so it isnt right to love or hate either reapers or hollows.
0ct0pus chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I found the premise very interesting indeed - there are several logical inconsistencies in Bleach's description of the Soul Society (granted, it's a fight manga, and Kubo isn't trying too hard to build a believable world), and I like what you are dong to address them. Using the Romans is a new wrinkle, but one that makes a great deal of sense - I'd wondered where all the non-Japanese people were in Bleach, and there's something deliciously imperial about the Romans deciding to organize the afterlife as well...

My only major criticisms are stylistic - right now, the story shifts from dense internal monologue to blocks of exposition, all written in prose that verging on the purple. Granted, I've got painfully high standards for prose, and your later stories (Shinji and Warhammer40k) aren't as prone to it - but I had trouble getting through the first chapter because I didn't like the writing.

Okay job on the Latin
EEEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLENT chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
EXCELLENT WORK! Please write more! Please DON'T forget about S&W40k! WE WANT OUR SHINJI! KILL! MAIM! BURN! (Was that a potted plant?)KILL! MAIM! BURN!
Ahmed chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I WILL stab you if you give up on Shinji and 40k. HOWEVER, I believe you out-awesomed yourselfe here, once again. Dammit, become a writer already! Do wou know how expensive it was to get Shinji&40k printed? 50$! I'm sure it would be less expensive on book fromat! Keep eating tropes and shitting awesome!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I think this might be better than the equivalent portions of Bleach. Good job. :)
Cant Namemyself chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
unh wot happend to maximus?
Stancrow chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Already commented on this on the Tae boards, but in response to the other two reveiews...he's currently focusing more on his other story here on (a WH40K/NGE crossover), and knowing Bpen...he's not too likely to pick this up again any time soon.

That's not to say he'll *never* continue it, but...don't hold your breath.

Just go read his other story, and enjoy that one. ;)

Anyway, Bpen...looks like you've found you niche here. :)
Cant Namemyself chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
MORE PLEASE! hey...is this a seperate soul society?

i mean it'll be unbeleveable if tehre was only one Soul City.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was excellent. I hope you are planning to continue this.