Reviews for Good Enough
DragonLover1551 chapter 1 . 2/19
I really liked this one-shot. But I think you should write a sequel to it, as I really want to read what happens between Misty and Ash!
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Haha, that was so funny and sweet! :,D
I laughed so much when Misty and Brock started rambling at the same time.
I'd love to see Ash's phonecall to Misty too, but oh well.
Another great one-shot. I can't stop reading your stuff!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Awesome story
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ha! I love Brock :)
wafer wizard chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story and I think you should do a sequel about their talk and their first date and that stuff
reppad98 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hahaha, hilarious! I love that you incorporated Brock as well, he's too often forgotten. Aah, I wanna see Ash and Misty's conversation! I can totally imagine Ash thinking he's allergic to Misty instead of drawing the logical conclusion... xD Great one-shot, this is going in my favourites :D
Thanks for writing this, and keep writing! ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great! I want more.
Prof. Wolfsbanes chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This made me crack up! Every one was in character, and Brock's little ramble about obsession ws perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was sooo cute! You should continue it! :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was funny very funny. Nice is ture guys have a hard time speaking there feelings. I do all the time.

Draco122
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome job. I could picture this scene actually happening in the anime. It's just like Ash to mistake 'love' for illness too. But it makes sense, they are very similar and you showed that pretty well. I chuckled quite a bit in this story too: Ash's ignorance, Brock's clueless definition of "obsession" and how Misty was on a constant emotional rollercoaster.

I'll be reading more of your Pokeshipping stories later. For now, thanks for the good read.
dello11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Needs more Ash/Misty phone call : No, in all honesty this was epic, soo funny how Ash thought he was sick when he thought of Misty. :D
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Well, that was by far one of the funnier, cuter, albeit more awkward, Pokeshippy love confessions I’ve come across in the fandom. The humor was hilarious and pure: nothing cheap or random. I found the eavesdropping segment a gem and particularly original. Also, I must add that Brock’s little “obsession” quirk was quite entertaining for me (good ol’ Brock! _). Overall, this was a fun little Pokeshippy story.
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Heyy! I loved this one-shot! It was well-written and packed with a good dose of humour!

"Unfortunately.

"Maybe so, but then who's going to be the one arrested for aggravated assault, or kidnapping?"

"Toućhe." Misty nodded

HAHAHAHAH, Brock and Misty talking are hilarious. I like that you show their friendship, how they exchange calls every now and again because a lot of authors dont.

"My stomach hurts, for starters. I feel nauseated and my throat clenches so I can't really breathe well, and I can't talk. And my heart starts beating so fast it hurts. I feel like I won't be able to stand. That's just how it's been for awhile now. I don't get it, Brock; I never used to be allergic to her. Why now? I mean, she's Misty! My best friend!"

That's a classic Ash analysation, isn't it?lol He's such an idiot, sometimes. xD I think the way you described it is funny, too. I've never, ever, in all my readings of FF come across the description like that. It's a great way to say it,too, especially for an inexperienced guy/girl.

"Wait, what am I obsessed about?" Brock asked blankly. Misty was sure there were a few crickets chirping in the background.

I actually loled here. The silence afterwards was good, too. Imagine Brock asking that question... haha..

I think you've reached your hormonal peak and your mind has made the decision that Misty is the girl you wanna hold, throw down on the couch, make out with-"

Trust Brock to say it like that... You're so good at getting them in-character! Really, only Brock out of all Ash's friends would say that... Maybe Gary, but we'll not go into it. xD

"I. . . dunno. I never thought it'd actually happen. Did it actually happen, Brock? Did Ash just agree that he liked me? I. . . dunno what to think. I dunno what to do. What should I do, Brock? What?" Misty said in a tone that was suddenly sharp with a level of anxiety of her own.

The sentences between the above and below were the best in the whole fic, they made me laugh out loud - so hard my brother was giving me strange looks.

"I mean, geez, 'fetish' sounds better than obsession right about now! I know I said I wouldn't be insulted but he went a bit far with that one, didn't he?"

". . . thank you."

Just *so* funny!

Brock continued to stare for another five minutes before snapping out of it and slamming the receiver down before going to look up a thesaurus' definition and synonyms to the word, 'obsession.'

Again, I love your Brock. Actually, I think I just love Brock in general.. He's the character you can have the most fun with, but thats just me. I quoted a lot in this fic, but they were just all my favourite quotes. This has

to be one of the funniest AAML's I've ever read. I also like how you include Brock, as a lot of the time, he's left out and that really annoys me. I mean, he is Misty and Ash's friend yet he hardly features in a lot of AAML

fics. Anyway, I'll stop ranting and finish off this review. :)

Great one-shot! (Admittedly better than your HP one..)

xCNx
Steve chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this! Super funny! Fantastic work!