Reviews for Children
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
What an interesant thema.

No more children will probably have Bobby and Alex, or?

In real live Vincent and Chris have a new/first baby. And both are older than there characters.

very nice. merry christmas
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Glad I decided to take the risk. I have to admit the summary scared me off. If I were them and I *really* wanted to have children (I always kind of got the impression Alex doesn't), I'd just go to a sperm bank. As connected as the databases have to be, there's gotta be a way to find someone so similar to a father it would be just like having your own and they would screen for diseases.

The way I see it as to Alex's having children, if she had wanted them, she would have already had them with Joe, he only died eight years ago, they would have probably already started, so I think you're right about her feelings on the topic. Problem is, most people refuse to accept that children aren't the goal of every single person on the planet. I really don't think Alex wants them. Great story, great topic. Thanks in more ways than one!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aww. YAY :) That's so sweet. :) God, I love them. LOL They're so perfect together. That line always struck me... I'm never completely sure how to take it. :) Anyway, I enjoyed this. I can totally see them having this conversation. :) Fabulous work. :)
mabsy chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
incorporating a quote from nicole which would of course make bobby think about it very deeply. our detectives are hitting their 40s, so they would really want to give this issue careful consideration, keeping in mind medical issues, his background and her age. i also think it's totally in character for eames to say: i was pregnant, it was great, now it's over. moving on! and be fine having had the experience once not needing to repeat it.

the last line is a little tame; peck seems such a non-passionate verb after such a fierce declaration on her part.

very nicely rendered!