Reviews for You Promised
kandita chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I really like this so far...as for ideas you can go manys with this story...maybe killing Itachi can be of use for Naruto to get Hinata. Or u can have them disappear off the face of the earth and have them well off with two kids in a village after all whatever trials and obstacles u want to put them through. Again you can go many directions with this;) good luck:)

You should update soon(I have a very soft/weak spot for Itachi)
talapadme chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I love PeinXKonan and Hina rules!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
love the story! please update! soone! oh and duudududu i cant belive narutos there! oh and i would go with itachi!
vampknight364 chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
cool story
a little girl blue chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
plez let her go wit itachi.

haha.

ur doin great
Cardplay chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Please update when you can! I hope to read more of this story of yours.

I really like it!

If it's not too much to ask, could you also maybe include a scene in your next chapters of how Itachi and Hinata actually met and became friends?
Cardplay chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
How sad. :'(

I feel as though I'll be crying if I read any more.
Cardplay chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I can't help but hate Hinata for leaving Naruto on the day of their wedding. I've always loved the NaruHina pairing...and she's gone and broken his heart.

Ah well...I suppose that was the point, since she is really meant to be with Itachi.

I'm guessing that was him who had objected at the wedding?

Can't wait to read more.

I wonder though, will Naruto be featuring again any time soon? For revenge, I suppose?
Cardplay chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I liked this. It's very sweet and very fluffy. I'm wondering why I never came across your story before.

To be perfectly honest, I was expecting to find myself cringing after I read this.

But you've done a very nice job.

Kudos. :)
ButterfliesAndChainsaws chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Wow! this is an awesome story!

Please update it fast!

I cant wait to see what happens next!

~KarenLovesMusic
Hinata888 chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
I love this story! Hinata and Itachi is my favorite couple! its like the best! update soon!
homewrecker69 chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
ples make more i love it ples plese i love it
homewrecker69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
cute love it
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
That was a really sweet chapter! I'm a bit confused with the whole orange juice thing though. but I guess I'll find out in the next chapter! I am really looking forward to it!

Happy Writing! :)
Rei-06 chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Wow, the story's getting good. Itachi's acting so cute, hope you update soon!