Reviews for Enlightenment
Guest chapter 41 . 19h
this seemed like a really great story, but i'm a bit sad that it hasnt been updated for almost 11 years now. i loved this work of yours and i wish i could see it through, but i guess that its for another life
Astramilitarum chapter 41 . 9/11
Nice story but with a realy slow burn.

Not really happy how long Harry takes to cut with Ron.

Story is unfinished and I don't think we will see much more, but it was nice for an afternoon read
DAVEC chapter 32 . 8/27
WELL I BET YOU HAD A LOT OF RESPONSE FROM THIS CHAPTER, ME I WOULD HAVE HAD DUMBLEDORE PUT INTO JAIL AND FURTHER CHARGED HIM WITH ALL THE ILLEGAL STUFF HE HAD PUT HARRY AND HERMOINE IN
DaveC chapter 18 . 8/26
Well this chapter is all about Books, library’s and homework...sigh
DaveC chapter 1 . 8/25
You need to expand your chapters, I see this chapter as a single paragraph of twenty short sentence’s
Suprava chapter 24 . 8/12
Making um bridge nice!
Its a terrific tale. I love it. I wish it was a bit elaborated and published as a book. I love it
Please come back and continue this!
Pointer3109 chapter 28 . 7/15
If Deatheaters know the prophecy that does raise the issue of what they do about it...or not.
why harry is nothing without glasses...whyyyyyyyyyy
Reread this after first reading it a couple of years ago.

Very enjoyable. Would have lived to see the story continue !

KD
Rori Potter chapter 41 . 6/5
Wow! Update soon.
Geldrid L. Malifaka chapter 1 . 5/17
It's be a good while since ive read something this good that wasn't recommended to me by a family member or friend. I can legitimately say i hope you can recapture your mojo, an continue writing this story.
Specky Clarke chapter 41 . 4/25
Yet ANOTHER GREAT story ABANDONED.
stevem1 chapter 41 . 4/15
This is pretty decent, though long abandoned.

It falls into the usual scenario of manipulative Dumbledore fanfics- he manipulates, cheats and harms, then his victim (usually Harry but sometimes others) forgive him with a lecture. Repeat again and again.

Still it is fairly well written.
HeartsGlow chapter 41 . 3/12
I don't know why I even started reading this. Didn't look at the dates as I usually do. Authors who have not updated within 2 years should remove the story or offer it to someone else. ARGH!
2,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »