Reviews for Enlightenment
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
I read this story before and I stop at tje same incongruence. The Potters were most ancient and most nobel it means really old family. I said they have to billionaire but almost pupper as is redicule. Well your story seems on the redicule side of any fan fiction. Plus the really annoying way your Harry is been show, goblings with less knowledge than harry and overall 6 chapters of nothing important except the trunk part.
staar chapter 41 . 11/17/2017
just to start this is so good and with that thought another one bits the dust !
Lyannette Zoe Cullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Hello! I love this story! The way it's written,the thoughtful way how each character is presented, their way of acting, I love it! Please keep updating this story! Can't wait to read more!
jchangpa chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
As was specter, it go from bad to stupid. Really Harry keep drown in moronic and idiotic baron damage, he keep been useless as he was on canon, also why too many vault to be as poor as Ron and Ginny, another two useless characters,. Time to move from this crap.
jchangpa chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Ok, at this point the story is not goin anywhere. 5 chapter, really short to be call chapters, with a lot of irrelevant information, a HP that that seems to be a moran(Ron) than someone with brains do not help it too. How the suppose DE escape Tom Riddle scum bags, with the dark mark that will not happen, and there is a lot more of ambiguous information that make this to be a bad story.
starie78 chapter 41 . 10/7/2017
A great story, maybe one day it will be continued.
Robotech1984 chapter 41 . 10/7/2017
this is just getting great, please continue as even though I love JKR's version of the books, this makes so much more sense thann they did.
lmill123 chapter 41 . 10/6/2017
I had read this story some time back and just finished rereading it. I do wish that you would finish this story because it's great. I loved how the unspeakables consider Dumbledore a dark lord like Voldermolt and really he isn't any better. Also if you think about it, Dumbledore made sure Harry had the same kind of childhood as he did, but in many ways even worse. Never liked Dumbledore and his fake grandfather act.
rigger42 chapter 41 . 10/5/2017
I have to admit, Hermione just proves to me why they are too young to be serious. She is really controlling... She pots over not reading his grimoire so it sounds like he plans to teach her anyway. Family magic should only be for official family IMHO... Not girls you hope will be family in several years. She also got annoyed at not knowing about a desk? He apologized that he hadn't meant to keep it from her...good Lord that's controlling. And she has to learn to let him have female friends and do things without her. Yes she is young...that's kind of the point.
rigger42 chapter 33 . 10/5/2017
I'm kind of horrified that Hannah was nosy enough to get into his mother's things and keep going. Shed have to realize who owned them.
rigger42 chapter 28 . 10/5/2017
He deserves ten years in prison but...they need to keep him in charge of wizard children?
burnable chapter 41 . 9/13/2017
Hi

I'm really enjoying this story, but I assume that you've stopped writing it. So many unanswered questions. Thank you for what you did write. It was really fun.

Thanks
The Irredeemable Burnable
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 9/8/2017
Well, a lemur may be cute and even cuddly, but is so out of place it would only draw attention that may not be wanted
stacygrrl2002 chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
Oh crap. I forgot the tourney.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 9/8/2017