Reviews for Enlightenment
ray74656 chapter 41 . 9/15/2011
This is a great story. One of the best that I have read. I look forward to reading more of it, but after 2 years with no updates, I don't think I'll being seeing any new chapters.

But I've added to my story alert list just in case.
HappyCthulhu chapter 41 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful story, but I have one big question that I hope you will answer.

Why has it been three years since you've updated?

I'd bet that I'm not the only that is following this story.

Please let us all know what's going on.

Thanks.
jules3677 chapter 41 . 8/25/2011
Just finished reading the first 41 chapters. Sooo looking forward to the next 241 chapters (hint hint).

Have greatly enjoyed your plot & sub plots. Its nice to read stories that have more than two plots going.

Impressed with your characterisations of all the major players and the ones you have introduced. This has been done exceptionally well and smoothly.

Enjoying Dumbledore, your character.

Thankyou and look forward to more.
Hmm chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
Something wrong with marrying your cousin?
blacky4477 chapter 41 . 8/19/2011
Great story, Hope at sometime you come back and complete it!
Kenichi chapter 41 . 8/19/2011
please please please please keep on with the story , i know this seems pretty pointless seeing as you haven't updated it in years but please i really like this story the whole plot
GBTtown chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
I notice that I am not the only one who has just recently read "Enlightenment". It is an excellent story.

However, based on your lack of updates on this and other stories, I am going to assume it and your writing have been abandoned.
magical fan18 chapter 41 . 8/8/2011
HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS STORY ALREADY, I AM GETTING BORED WAITING ON YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER AS THE STORY IS GREAT BUT YOU SEEMED TO NOT EVEN MAKE AN EFFORT ABOUT YOUR FANS AND THEIR ENJOYMENT OF THIS STORY SO HURRY UP PLEASE.
peruser chapter 40 . 8/4/2011
I take it that Harry's sneaky little plan involves teaching other students Occlumancy so that Snape can't read them. And there would be a bonus of the greasy one getting raging migraines as a benifit. Good plan!
peruser chapter 35 . 8/4/2011
Flirtation is an Olympic sport with these ladies! Between all of the women in his life Harry is going to learn to be the best boyfriend ever!
peruser chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
It seems like Harry and Hermoine are realizing what TRUE friends are, and Ron isn't one of them. This is good for Harry (and the others), because they know who they can rely on when things get difficult. Between the way that Dumbledore interferes, and Voldemort keeps attacking, Harry needs all of the support he can get.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 41 . 8/2/2011
Great story, I wanted to ask if it's been abandoned?
rmw8855 chapter 41 . 7/26/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this story - it is well written and fun. I hope you find the time and inspiration to start writing again soon.
Chibeh chapter 41 . 7/25/2011
I hope one day you write more to this story, I'm really enjoying it so far.
Svenion chapter 41 . 7/23/2011
seems like Ron is kind of an on again, off again royal prat. do you know how he's going to end up yet? love the story, can't wait for the next chapter
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »