Reviews for Enlightenment
Phantomslap chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
I don't like that Lupin had to think about helping Harry. He was attacked by dementors twice. Kind of a dick move.
maggeyrose chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
I love this story! Hope to read more soon.
Philosophize chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
The is a really entertaining story! Please don't abandon it... I hope you come back and start updating it again.
A chapter 40 . 9/29/2013
Hope when Snape gets out he rapes Hermione. Might teach Harry to actually deal with people rather than dick around.
monbade chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
anyone know what happened to Rohata?
wondering chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So does anyone know if this guy is still alive? If its a guy. If he is, i wish he would finish this great story or post a note saying its up for adoption. Sigh, i hate stories that are this good and not finished.
X-elemental chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I must say, your Harry seems overly emotional, compared to canon in any year, time and time again. I'm not reading about Harry Potter, I'm reading about Cho Chang.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
Riveting story. Very sad to see it stop. Love what you've done to the Potterverse here, and hope you come back to it some day.
LillyPheonix chapter 41 . 8/22/2013
So am I to presume that this wonderfully written story has been abandoned like so many before it? I ask that you either have this story adopted out, or Finnish written it.
LP
Sg1robinson chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
WOW! This is a great story! It has everything, but according to update information, you have not updated this story since 9-15-09. Please tell me that you are going to finish this!
trouble97018 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
I really hope that someday the author of this fic will decide to finish it. It's really good.
DragonWolf82 chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
It is a true shame that such a wonderful story has been abandoned. What is really sad is that it seems to happen far too often.
gaschalk chapter 41 . 6/24/2013
I really wish you would continue writing "Enlightenment". It is a good story and seems to be spelled and beta well. But it has been 4 years or so since you updated it. Please continue it. It would be a shame to allow a good story to fall off to the side like this.
Stan
swainbob142 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
one of the best stories Ihave ever found. hope for a newchapter soon.
Sheiky81 chapter 41 . 6/8/2013
oh my god. just found the story and i love it. its different from others that I've read and I love Sarah. I hope that u actually continue it at some point.
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »