Reviews for Enlightenment
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Wonder if Harry read his bank ledger yet? No one finds it weird that Harry leaves school a scrawny little boy and two months later comes back thirty or forty pounds heavy five or six inches taller? I also love Rons comment about showing off his money and trunk when he was tbe one to bring it up in the first place lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I think Hermoine is correct that it is going to be a very long year? I really really hope Ginny is disappointed in her dreams. I've never did like her paired with Harry. Fangirls who see the money and the fame before the person behind the cover never reach high on my list of people I would want to be around let alone marry.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
I'm glad that Madame Bones is taking Harry Potters inquiry seriously. It will be interesting to see what Would happen if Irene Smythe, Minerva, Poppy, and Madame Bones were to get together about Harry. Something tells me that Albus Dumbledore would not have the godlike reputation that he has now?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Why am I not surprised at where they will probably spend the rest of the day. Wonder what will happen when she finds the dark arts books.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
LOL Harry doesn't wear his glasses anymore does he even still have them anymore? Why is Harry in Diagonal Alley by himself obviously Albus knows but it doesn't really explain in the beginning. And since Sirius is free why are they allowing him free rein Harry not Sirius?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
I don't think Sara will ever realize just exactly what she had done for Harrison in those two weeks. She helped turn a scrawny self conscious little boy names Harry into a confident well dressed and handsome young man. Just because she liked him not the Boy who lived but a person she could relate to.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
No one thinks it's weird that Harry Potter is roaming the alley with no protection or friends with him?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
He seems a bit young to have a women hit on him especially since his stature would make him look even younger.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Interesting that with all the wandering Harry has done no one has recognized him.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Too bad they couldn't check for blocks and charms on him. And why are the balances on his vaults so low, the potter inheritance is supposed to be on each of the best even better than Malfoy but not quite as high as blacks?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Why is he more upset that Sirius pranked him than that he supposedly betrayed his family?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Poor kid today has been one shock after another and im pretty sure tomorrow won't be any better.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
If I was Harry would I trust information from a stranger that leads me to believe that the man that is the leader of the light and I am to trust is leading me to death? In this case I would say yes especially after that oath.
Kaya70 chapter 41 . 5/14/2014
Plz update soon love it
femalefarrier chapter 41 . 5/8/2014
please continue with the story loving it
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »