Reviews for Enlightenment
rankokunalpha1 chapter 40 . 1/27/2015
It was Awesome to come back and reread this story but I was hoping you had added some more to this story! I love it it is one of the best written h/hr story's out their. Hope to see more in the future!
Brad
Snuffles chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
I really like this fanfic, but at certain parts Harry seems a little passive aggressive. When he is talking to hermione about the muggle born packets, first he says that he isn't angry at her, but then says that he "forgives her" which is basically passively aggressively saying he is angry at her. In the canon, Harry isn't at all passive aggressive.
Dave Cochrane chapter 41 . 1/12/2015
It states at the top that last update was in Sept 2009 so has it been abandoned? Many are I my sorry to say.
Greysh chapter 41 . 1/11/2015
A lovely fic! I greatly enjoy the way you write harry and hermoine :) sara is cool too.
I hope that all is well with you and your family. I hope that you will find the inspiration to continue with this amazing fic :)
It's a well written independent harry fic, with romance and drama to make it very interesting.
It's nice to see that prof mcg and prof flitwick are helping harry. He deserves a lot more support than he got in canon.
Dumbledore is acting obsessive and demented. he just doesn't want to learn. There are two dark lords here!
A lovely fic! I am glad that I found it :) I hope that you will continue.
David305 chapter 41 . 1/2/2015
So sorry this was never completed. Alas, after five years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Okay so you won the award for second best line from a potter fanfciton
"James like Variety as well"
that's amazing!
-Jesse-
Guest chapter 41 . 12/29/2014
Amazing!
Fick Chick chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
when did harry learn about the map?
LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast chapter 41 . 12/15/2014
Love this story...would love if you could finish but understand it may not. Are you up for someone adopting this story?
Txtn833 chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
The grimoir sounds like siri
Fast Frank chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
It's a pity this story hasn't been continued, It's one of the best I've read.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Is there any way of getting "discrete" out of this site's spell checker? In the hundreds of stories I have read, it has been applied correctly, exactly ONCE.
It seems to me that "Harrison" would have asked about the standard form before deciding on the ledgers.
pikachucat chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
awesome
Perfect Girl42 chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
i love it! family does come first! a
Crystal chapter 41 . 11/21/2014
Please tell me this story will be continued.
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »