Reviews for Enlightenment
Doom chapter 38 . 5/5/2013
lemur? aint that a cross between a rat and a cat?
teedub chapter 41 . 4/28/2013
an enjoyable story and i'm sorry to see its been abandoned. one small criticism i have with many harmony stories is the gag factor with pre-teens and young teenagers. though in RL teenagers constantly think about their SO, this wasn't billed as a romance story and teenage angst and hormones get a bit dull after a bit. Personally i don't like to read about every little moment in a 8th graders relationship. I do like the hint to the unspeakables' agenda though.
hawkswench chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
Family will always come first, I am sorry that you haven't been able to work on your stories. I have enjoyed reading this and others that you have written.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
41. A very interesting and well written redo story from the time Harry flees to Diagon Alley after blowing up his aunt Marge. There he meets an ex-death eater who wants to redemption and gives him enough information on the prophecy and Gringotts for Harry to put together his own plans to free himself from Dumbledore and save his Hermione.
Good Harry gets the help he needs plus a whole host of older new OC's witches from the muggle-borns who Dumbledore forced out of the magical world. Good to see Neville grow up but Ronald is still an idiot. Good to see Luna, Susan, Hannah become parts of Harry's group.
Pity the story has been untouched as it would be great to see Harry's plan for Snape work.
This a good story and deserves to be completed.
Thank you for sharing your story. Please continue to write it.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/11/2013
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Are you still writing? Please update this wonderful story. You cannot leave it hanging like this. HELLOOOOO WE CAN SEE U are you still writing?
Mozart chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
I guess your dead or something. To bad, this is a really good story
Flutterbytink chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Your spacing on this chapter was really hard to follow.
Pathseekerme chapter 40 . 3/29/2013
J am sorry to hear that things have been rough in your world! It doesn't show in your writing, which is wonderful as ever! I am looking forward to the next developments with Harry and Hermione and Luna and Ginny... since there seems to be both Harmony and brothers' and sisters' stuff going on here... Your foreshadowing of both Lords of Darkness is going well as well, is it not?
Guest chapter 41 . 3/27/2013
This was a great story and I really hope you continue it
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Grand! I love it!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
This was great! I LOVED it! Great job!
staretoile chapter 41 . 3/18/2013
Hello,

this is one of the best stories I have read in some time. I like it that Harry changes
so much. He gets help from teachers and friends. That'e really cool. He is sneaky,
like a Slytherin. Dumbledore is so mean. I hate him in your story. Harry and
Hermione as a couple are so sweet. The idea to teach all the students Occlumency
so they can defend themselves against Snape is son funny. It is sad that the
story ends here and isn't continued.

Greetings
Andrea
light ladybug chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
oh next chapter please I'm curious on what's going to happen next?
ForSer chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It's really good story, but some things slightly irritate.
Circumstances change, but characters act... silly. It concerns the relation of Hermione and Harry to Ron, and the relations of Dumbledore to Harry. Old man anyone, but not fool. He is Headmaster of Hogwarts, Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot at least. He can't be so stupid. Also Harry seems to forgive all people around, despite the way they acts, very easily.
All the rest is quite realistic, I enjoyed reading.
Sorry for mistakes, I write in English not so well.
Jamr chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
crap just noticed that this story is abandoned wish ppl would clean up after themselves
1,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »