Reviews for Enlightenment
Drajjen chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Another really good update. I won't leave a long drawn out review, other than to say great job and keep it up.

I like the little cliffy at the end, you evil thing.
stewart92 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
great chapter
captuniv chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Nice first date for Harry and Hermione. The trust they are showing each other will play well later. Ron is a prat, he will get his soon I hope. If he continues to act the way he has he's gonna find himself in a world of hurt. I see Dumbledore is still being a jerk with the tracking charms. I hope Harry has begun documenting these tracsgressions. Ooh, Sirius is in the house! This should be interesting when he and Harry finally confront one another. Keep up the great work!
Holen-Snape chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Ron is a prat. thank you for making his a stupid prat. Looking forward to harry meeting Siruis and what the ministry will do about Harry's home life and Dumbles. thank you
Rocky235 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
"voice of Seamus, the Irish soon-to-be neutered dog."

That was a good line.

Ron keeps biting his tongue, but I keep waiting for him to explode. I hope when Harry cuts Ron's knees off he means it and doesn't forgive him later.
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
I really really like this story. Happy new year to you too.
Kammari chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
good chapter i cant wait for next.
veliakaida chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
happy new year to you too!

great story. I hope Ron will be a little bit nicer now.

and hope that dumbledore will get some punishment xD

update soon!
Faia Sakura chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Siri- chan! *squeals* Yay, I can't wait for the next chapter.

11:37 pm Pacific Time

Happy New Years!

Faia Sakura
Rockgod chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
That was really really good. Wow. I like what you did with Ron. There is a no fly zone over Hermione Granger patrolled by Harry Potter on his firebolt. New house rule, that was funny. To bad Ron will keep trying to test Harry's and Hermione's defenses. I am concerned about Dumbledor, I am sure he is up to something.

~Rockgod
Wonderbee31 chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Nice part here, and got a kick out of the dinner, and good to see that the two of them are getting close as time goes by, though it looks like Ron is still in child mode.
MissRe chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
It was a great chapter. I'm enjoying the way that you are taking their relationship nice and slow. I loved the dinner and declarations. Ron is still a git. LOL Great job.
HoshitheHorse chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Yes! Maybe this time Harry will meet Sirius! Great chapter!
Bluesnowman chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Great work.
hiharrypotter chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
Good chapter. What's with your writers today. It's 2nd story today (and that's a lot I tell you) which had this very good chapter.

Waiting for next chapter.
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »