Reviews for Enlightenment
Rocky235 chapter 19 . 12/30/2007
Holy Cow! You make Ron a bigger pillock every chapter. When is Harry going to get a ballpeen hammer and break Ron's kneecaps?

Whew! I really am enjoying your story.
Tirla chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
I am very impressed and pleased with your work. This story is very good.

There have been a few little bits that proofing would get rid of - repeated words, wrong tenses, etc. As I said, little bits.

I can't wait to read more!

Now I am going to check your profile for more to read!
Rocky235 chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
"While changing for bed Hermione was thinking to herself... The girls think that I wouldn’t know what to do with Harry but they are wrong... Shaking her head she got into bed. Stroking her familiar she drifted of to sleep having some interesting dreams."

I can see Hermione 'stroking her familiar.'

You old dog!
SafirePhoenix chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
OMG, if you don't update soon i think i'm gonna cry! this is wonderful!
Rocky235 chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
I like both Hermione and Ginny.

It's probably too late to voice my opinion on Harry having them both?

Thought so.
Rocky235 chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Getting Amelia Bones involved is going to work out well for Harry.

When JKR killed her off, along with half the other minor characters, I dropped the books and went back to fan fiction.
Rocky235 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
"He knew that Harry Potter was in Diagon Alley at this moment and was well, the tracking charm on his glasses told him that much."

Albus, what a knucklehead!

You're doing a good job and I'm enjoying the story.
Rocky235 chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I like the pace you're setting and I hope Harry gets to see Ms. Bones in the next few chapters.

Thank you for posting and sharing your work with us.
Rocky235 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Your story was recommended in a "Harry & Ginny [mostly] Favorites" C2 message.

I like your story as I'm partial to Harrys that are brighter and stronger than JKR would allow.

Of course, your grammar, lack of typos, and natural dialog are even more important.
lycus chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
Thanks for the great chapter, And it would be great if harry could stay with both sara and sirius during the summer especally since sirius could also train with harry and have access to the black family library ans then have some time to goof off with sara so that he could see what he is fighting for. And I hope that harry and hermione will be able to see that ron is trying to be friends again so that he can get a free ride with his grades and hopefully get harrys' nimbus. but maybe it should go to either hermione or ginny, and if it did it would prove that ron was never harry and hermiones friend in the first place beacause he would throw a temper tantrum and destroy any chance that he had of repairing their friendship, And then he could be replaced with a real friend like neville. P.S happy new year.
stewart92 chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
great story
Greysh chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
very nice chapter :) I love smart harry. I hope that you can update soon.
shiftyless chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
i like it
Kammari chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
great chapter i cant wait for the next one.
ArcticFire chapter 1 . 12/29/2007