Reviews for Enlightenment
lycus chapter 22 . 12/28/2007
I absolutely love this story, you are an incredable writer and I really can't wait for the next chapter. And I just wanted to say thank you for having harry improve himself so much, you have done something that JKR should have done namely getting rid of ron and having a loyal male best friend in neville, and having harry and hermione end up together. And as for your story I really hope that harry gives ginny his nimbus ron doesn't deserve it. And the scenes with sara were brilliant, and it made me wonder if one of saras' friends is a pink haired woman in the auror training program. And I am really trying to figure out how the meeting between sirius and harry is going to play out. And on one final note I hope that you make the story have multiple years in it.
rasul chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
good story so far. keep up the good work. update soon.
Gallicka chapter 22 . 12/27/2007
wonderful story! more please!
Wildfire1999 chapter 22 . 12/27/2007
Your words seem jerky, needs much more dialog and the use of more descriptive words. Your idea is sound, however your last few chapters seem you are getting bored with the concept and mere want to finish. Don't rush, writing is art and art takes time to do correctly.
thenewestmarauder chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
You don't seem to use enough actual dialouge. Its "He told everyone to leave her alone." Instead of "Everybody leave her alone. She made a mistake and apologized." Otherwise keep up the good work.
witowsmp chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
This is a good story.

I'm glad Harry talked to Hermione about the Firebolt.

I'm also happy he got the Snitch in the game against Hufflepuff.

I look forward to the next chapter.
hpnut1 chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
Great chapter! I loved it!
melferd chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
I really am enjoying this story more and more. I'm facinated to see such a strong Harry and how this changes the story. Thanks for this!
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
So you did use the Firebolt part of book 3.. I LOVE how Harry was so mature about it! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

teamkyubi13 chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
a very good story, you have decent chapter length and very good grammar. You flow nicely as well plot wise. I am very impressed with this story and can't wait to enjoy more of this.

Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
Nice, and liked the way that the situation with the broom went this time around.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 12/26/2007
Nice, and looking forward to the fallout from Harry and what he does to try and get the Headmaster off of his back at last, along with whatever stupid thing Ron ends up doing.
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 22 . 12/26/2007

Lovely chapter and we get to see a cold, furious Harry at the end.

witowsmp chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Funny prank.

I was actually pleased that the note from Sirius wasn't evidence that he was innocent. That would've been too easy.

I do hope that Harry goes to the Department of Mysteries to hear his prophecy. They will allow him to do it because he is the subject of it.
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »