Reviews for Enlightenment
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
An excellent story.

Read it whilst eating chocolate and cheese covered nacho's. An amazing experience.

A few problems here and there with grammar, but easily overlooked due to the overall quality of the story.

Regards

SA
Jarno chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
Nice chapter. I rather like it.

Which martial art did or do you practice if I may ask?
phantombrick chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
when my friend when will they open their eyes? And please let Harry put Ron in his place. Great job like always.

Phantombrick
serrebi chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
Nice story. I like the way you are changing things.
SeulWolfe chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
about time someone saw him for what he was.. a user.. (ron)

Albus .. jackass.. trying the grandfather act...
Anime Princess chapter 19 . 12/22/2007
I'm liking this Ginny, she's a smart girl! Ron is kinda right though, isn't he? If he wants to CLAIM Hermione as his, he needs to be quick about it, doesn't he? I LOVE how Harry gave Hermione a keepsake box and necklace! BEAUTIFUL! And gave her a surprise party-what a nice friend! POST MORE ASAP!

BTW...why is Mrs. Weasley telling tales about WHO Ginny and Ron are going to be with? That needs to be talked about doesn't it?

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
harrymione4ever7 chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
i loved it update soon plz!1
Rockgod chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
Ginny is right. They are thirteen and fourteen respectively. They are young, anything can happen. I like your Ginny, not as mean as fifth year Ginny who publicly embarrassed Hermione when trying to protect Harry. Thank you for cutting Ron off from her help on his homework.

Good luck finding something Ron can use against Harry. He has no secrects that aren't already known. I can only imagine he might get more than be bargined for if he makes a new friend. One that would know all about blackmail and extortion. Draco Malfoy. Ron wants to stop the tide of the game the way he sees it. He has to check Harry and quickly.
master of the abyss chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
FoschiaFreak-17 chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
thanks for the quick update! :) update soon lol
Drajl719 chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
cute story! i noticed that each chapter got longer as the story went on, good job. But I'm not too sure abt the narrative, they are supposed to be 13.
captuniv chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Aha! Albus just got caught with his hands in the cookie jar! This does not bode well for our Headmaster. Plus, Ron is becoming an increasingly self-centered jerk. Things may be coming to a head soon. Keep up the great work!
dexterZ chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
very nice chapter...waiting for the clash of the titans when dumbles asks harry to visit...maybe minerva will rip him a new one or is it going to be obliviates all around?...update son
CrazyGirl92 chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Excellent chapter! Gr Ron is annoying! But YAY Ginny! *smacks ron on the head* Temper temper! Update soon pls!
Dark Dragen chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
What a great chapter, Dumbledore done is what is best for Harry, yeah right. The git Ron, thinks that Hermione is his, yeah right, she nobodies. If he is worried about his grades, then he should study like everyone else the lisy git. At least Ginny is happy if Harry and Hermione were dating.

All the a*s Dumbledore wants, is Harry's money for the war and to be his weapon. He doesn't care about Harry one bit.

Can't wait to read more, PLEASE update soon.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »