Reviews for Enlightenment
hiharrypotter chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Nice chapter(s).

For once I hae no critique (bad). eagerly waiting for next chapter.
Alatoic01 chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Great chapters! I like that you write what they are thinking,it helps to know what they are thinking.

Is nice to see that Harry is not a super fighter and that he have the potential but need the training to defeat a duelist, his biggest advangate (for a while) is that everybody will subestimate him.

Love the H/Hr interactions,I really hope to see more before the school year ends.

I hope Dumbleore is not saked, even if he is a old fool he is still a powerful mage and have a lot of influence in the wizard world and will be interesting if he can stay in power.

Hope you can continue as fast as you have been writing until now, really amazing speed.

MissRe chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Awesome chapter. Things are heating up on the Dumbledore side. I hope that Harry and Sirius can meet soon. Excellent chapter!
Holen-Snape chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Love the chapter. Will Mr. malfoy offer to foster harry? What will Ron do next to try and get back with Harry and Hermonie and raise his grades? Looking forward to more. thank you and happy new year
jabarber69 chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Excellent two chapter update. You know, given Lucius attitude I wouldnt put it past him to manipulate fudge into giving him custody of Harry, man would that be bad or what! but then again maybe if he does goes with sara then hermione wouldnt have to worry none, and maybe sara will give him more insight into wooing girls mainly hermione. cause being a guy even back when I was a teenager I noticed that the don juans were usually the guys that had sisters, I figure living with females gave you an insight into their behavior not to mention being able to ask them there opinion on what something means when a girls does this or that!
heinermaier chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
You mentioned in your story the reason for Dumbledores acting. It seems Harry has to be innocent for removing the soulpiece with the avada kedavra. It excuses the bankstatements, but not the lack of health and the Dursleys.
dexterZ chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
you really need to work on your tenses ...story is great but if you can get the proper tense it'll be an even more interesting read
Rockgod chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
Man, the shite is going to hit the fan soon. Delores! helping. Dumbledor is going to get it no matter what. That invisibility cloak over his memories is great. The situation is getting out of control quickly. If Dumbledor goes down he is not going to go quietly just like when the Aurors came for him. I hope that Harry realizes that he is on his own side, not ANYONE else's.

There are those that want to help him, but only when it suits them. Ron is dangerous in that he is not a complete moron. He will start to study and gather alliances like he would in chess. The more immediate concern is when Madam Bones concludes her investigation on Dumbledor. Malfoy in the mix is going to add to the storm coming.

One thing is for curtain your story is awesome!

Ramos chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
I have been following this story for a while, and I always love a good Independent Harry. However, I must warn you that you need to vary your sentence structure. All your sentences have the same short, choppy cadence and after a bit the reader feels like they're walking on stepping stones rather than taking a stroll. Play with your verb/noun order, use more compound and complex sentences, and it will make your story much more readable.
Lord Sinuae chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
can you make a relationship between susan harry and hermione please
Faia Sakura chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
It's getting more and more exciting!

Faia Sakura
phantombrick chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
I hope you can get Sirius freed. Are you going to make a sequeal for this story? I know I would read it.

witowsmp chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
I can't wait until Dumbledore is completely shocked when the charges are brought against him. I know the Dursleys raised him to think like that, but he should realize that he's not causing trouble - Dumbledore is.

I wonder if one reason Dumbledore made Harry live with the Dursleys was so that he could manipulate Harry into mistakenly blaming Voldemort for it. If Harry thinks Voldemort is the reason he lived with the Dursleys, he'd hate him even more, assuming the Voldemort ruined his childhood. However, all Voldemort did was kill Harry's parents, not decide where he should live.
dbzboz2203 chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
I have to say that this has become one of my favorite stories as of late. Harry is taking control earlier in life and coming into his own with your unique twist. The storyline is great, however I am curious as to how Fudge and Umbridge will behave later after they have had their bit of fun taking on Dumbledore. Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Strumwulf chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
Good story so far. I like how you have built up the situation so far. Your orginal characters have been good so far, and I how you have set various stones rolling. You have a couple of minor spelling errors, but other than that good job.
1,940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »