Reviews for Enlightenment
grovepjp chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Youre chapters are a bit short, sometimes details are a bit lacking.

All in all it is a very good read read and i will keep following.

Good work,

keep it up

df
hpnut1 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read what Harry does with Sirius!
Kin Pandun chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
I love this newest chapter. The balance of romance with awkwardness with friendship is just perfect. Yay! for Cho's beatdown! Is Harry going to find Sirius Black to ask him some very pointed questions?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
lycus chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
That was a great chapter, and yes they are finally together. And I hope that they have realized that ron is just trying to use them and finally end that supposed friendship. And now that harry is hermiones' girlfriend I don't think that her parents will her boyfriend stay with them over the summer but would be happy to have them visit each other. And depending on what happens with sirius harry could stay with him and train over the summer and learn about his parents and the marauders and maybe sirius could explain the whole tormenting snape thing before harry sees it in the pensive. And if he can't stay with sirius he could always stay with sara for the summer,beacause one summer changed harry for the better and for what harry is going to go through next year he will need to have his summer with sara to help him grow up mentally and with sirius to know how to deal with dark wizards and with harrys' duling master to learn how to not only knock down an opponent but to make sure that they don't get up and he will really need hermione to keep him human and to let him know that he is truley loved.
rasul chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
good chapter. loved it. keep up the good work and update soon.
witowsmp chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Good chapter!

I'm glad Harry and Hermione are together!

I wonder what the consequences to Ron will be for trying to cause a fight between the new couple.

I look forward to the next chapter. It should be good.
Alatoic01 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Really good chapter!

I wonder what will Harry do with the Nimbus? maybe donate it to the team so the new best player can have a good broom? it will a lesson to Ron if that player is Ginny, or better yet Hermione! that will teach him.

The part with Hermione was amazing, really romantic and what I expect of teens in love, not to physical but wanted to and lot of emotion, I really hope to read more of this and see how it develop.

I hope Harry let Sirius explain what really happened.

Can't wait to read next chapter, hope you have a happy new year.

MAC
Drajjen chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Another really good update. I won't leave a long drawn out review, other than to say great job and keep it up.

I like the little cliffy at the end, you evil thing.
stewart92 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
great chapter
captuniv chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Nice first date for Harry and Hermione. The trust they are showing each other will play well later. Ron is a prat, he will get his soon I hope. If he continues to act the way he has he's gonna find himself in a world of hurt. I see Dumbledore is still being a jerk with the tracking charms. I hope Harry has begun documenting these tracsgressions. Ooh, Sirius is in the house! This should be interesting when he and Harry finally confront one another. Keep up the great work!
Holen-Snape chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
Ron is a prat. thank you for making his a stupid prat. Looking forward to harry meeting Siruis and what the ministry will do about Harry's home life and Dumbles. thank you
Rocky235 chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
"voice of Seamus, the Irish soon-to-be neutered dog."

That was a good line.

Ron keeps biting his tongue, but I keep waiting for him to explode. I hope when Harry cuts Ron's knees off he means it and doesn't forgive him later.
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
I really really like this story. Happy new year to you too.
Kammari chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
good chapter i cant wait for next.
veliakaida chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
happy new year to you too!

great story. I hope Ron will be a little bit nicer now.

and hope that dumbledore will get some punishment xD

update soon!