Reviews for Enlightenment
Dark Dragen chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
What a great chapter, Dumbledore done is what is best for Harry, yeah right. The git Ron, thinks that Hermione is his, yeah right, she nobodies. If he is worried about his grades, then he should study like everyone else the lisy git. At least Ginny is happy if Harry and Hermione were dating.

All the a*s Dumbledore wants, is Harry's money for the war and to be his weapon. He doesn't care about Harry one bit.

Can't wait to read more, PLEASE update soon.
MissRe chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Their friendship is so beautiful and it has the potential to be so much more. Excellent chapter. The party was wonderful as was the teachers becoming more aware of what's happening. Great job.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Awesome stuff so far.
Wonderbee31 chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
You know, I find myself really enjoying this a lot, and I hope that you can continue it. I almost feel bad for Ron, as unfortunately, he seems to be acting much like his canon self, Lazy, metally and physically. I like how you have things going with Harry and Hermione, not just having them go from friends to lovers in the space of a chapter, but building things up slowly and surely. Can't wait to see how things continue to play out over the course of the year.
FoschiaFreak-17 chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
Very good chapter, your story gets better every chapter :) Oh whatis Ron planning? and what did he do? Update soon!
Nosferatum chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
Why almost every good fic is so short! Continue, please :)
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
Awesome story so far keep up the great work.
captuniv chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
Durmsrang textbooks? That actually makes sense. Nicely done. Okay, Harry did look in the ledger this chapter but didn't comment on the missive the Goblins sent. Or did he just miss it? Hmm, Ron might be growing a brain in that he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of Harry's spells. Still, this latest tiff with Hermione is going to end his time with them if he doesn't wise up. Keep it coming!
harrymione4ever7 chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
i loved it update soon plz!
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 18 . 12/20/2007
Be careful with putting in too many OC's. You'll lose the atmosphere and have a bunch of Mary Sue's running around, which no one wants. Sara is still pretty generic, even after all the attention you've given her. Try to stick with known characters as much as possible if you want to keep things flowing.
Zaxxon chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
I agree with your reason.

Personally, I feel that canonly, Ron and Dursleys held Harry about... and no I haven't read HBP or DH, although, eventually I will.

Of course, in her own way, so did Hermione, she with her own personal agenda, although, a better friend then Ron, but still a liability, even if I'm for a HHr pairing.
Barbara chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
At first, I kept wondering when Harry's going to have his confrontation with Dumbles. Then I realized as another author pointed out, despite the fact we think of them as relatively close, Harry only spoke to Dumbledore a couple of times a year until his sixth year. It's not like he knew the password so he could go and talk to Dumbledore whenever he wanted to. Makes you think that really, Fawkes didn't appear because of Harry's "devotion" to the headmaster because their few talks shouldn't have led to such devotion.

And I can't wait to see Dumbles reason for wanting Harry to let him have the bank statements again. It's one thing when Harry didn't even know he had an account, but he does now. Why shouldn't he be getting the statements for the account now? Is there something there Dumbles doesn't want him to see? After all, with huge piles of gold, you're not going to notice a few Galleons missing, or a little decrease in the height of the piles when you're only in the vault once a year. Could it be that he's "borrowing" money, or that he doesn't want Harry to see some sort of payments to his relatives?
hpnut1 chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
I love the story and I think you are doing a great job! When are H/Hr going to get together? I can't wait for your next update!
Bobmin356 chapter 19 . 12/19/2007
One comment I will throw in here concerns your dialog. It's a minor issue, but try to avoid overusing someone's name.

You've had some dialog in the past where they practically start each statement with the person's name. That is clunky and rarely done in real life. You aren't as bad with that problem as others I've seen, just beware it could become a problem.

Keep writing. It's good stuff.

-bob
WulfMage chapter 19 . 12/19/2007
Your story started off quite promising. I have been reading it from the very beginning. However, I must complain about this latest chapter. You are turning Harry Potter into a pussy. Harry is just a little too touchy feely. And almost every other paragraph in this chapter involved Harry reporting or justifying his actions to Hermione. What is that about? Do you think Harry is her bitch? You've made Hermione even bossier than ever before and Harry into more of a wuss than cannon. That is an unattractive combination.

Grow-a-spine Harry will piss off readers less. Harry is the hero. Heroes shouldn't be pussies.
1,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »