Reviews for Enlightenment
Sarek5959 chapter 40 . 8/6/2017
Come on! Finish this! Its an awesome story!

Jerry
Becca771 chapter 41 . 7/15/2017
This story is the best one in Harry and Hermione fanfic. Plz put dates of publish on the stories so I know roughly when the next one will be published. Please continue writing, you inspire me every day and I read a lot of this. I managed to read this far in 3 days. I love it, as do many of the readers, plz continue, it'll mean the world to me! I love your story!

Becca771
Becca771 chapter 36 . 7/15/2017
It would be nice if you would put the date of publish on your story, so I know when the last one was published. It is an amazing story, the very best out of the Harry and Hermione fanfic. I love the idea of a seductive Tonks and the Jefferies. Please continue writing, knowing that I can return to this story gets me through the school day. I love it!
Ducky1776 chapter 41 . 7/10/2017
It's a shame you had to stop here. I was looking forward to more!
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Of course Bumbleohsomore wouldn't want Harry to know this! It gives the true reason and thus knowledge to Harry. Bumbleohsomore doesn't like ANYONE BUT HIMSELF KNOWING THE TRUTH ON ANY SUBJECT! The man's an information whore/Black Hole( your choice.).He's also a mega-control freak. He wants the entire magical world to worship him as being even greater then Merlin. To insure this he must control hw people remember him. Thus all three important positions in government. As well as keeping Harry ignorant and weak.
hyper-swain chapter 41 . 5/4/2017
Are you going to update this story? I am throughly enjoying it
Ilena Petrova chapter 41 . 4/30/2017
You said you were back but you did not update once since 2009 . What happened. Please could you at least give us an explanation?
Docholiday024 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Quick question. But before I ask let me do a little background the world of the Potter verse as far as the magical side goes it's set during the medieval times or what some people like to call the Victorian era now that we've got that straight here's my question during this time what was the single most important thing to a noble and here's a hint it had absolutely nothing to do with title or money in fact people with chill because other people had Dishonored or disrespected this thing when you figure it out send me a PM and we can talk but what's wrong with your your fanfiction
Guest chapter 32 . 4/17/2017
Harry is amazingly ... amazingly stupid. If I were in his place, I would not trust Dumbledore if he said water is wet without independent verification. Even if he were to believe that Dumbledore has the best intentions towards Harry, that would mean that his judgment is seriously wrong, and everything he says should be suspicious. In this story, Dumbledore seems to be so delusional that he has convinced himself that he is acting in Harry's best interest, which shows a remarkable disconnect from reality. Some chapters ago he wondered what he did to lose Harry's trust. Yet he keeps doing more and more of the same, thereby making it worse. There is a quote that insanity is doing the same and expecting different results.

Harry should get Dumbledore arrested for this. It is his responsibility to educate the students, not to use them as chess peaces. And if parent remove their children from Hogwarts because of this, is it better to have them ignorant of Dumbledore's attitude towards his students? And if the opinion is that there is nothing wrong with what he did because Hermione's parents are Muggles, then the society isn't worth saving.

Perceiving the world as he wants it to be and not as it is is a serious danger, especially for someone trusted with important decisions and a lack of people to question these decisions. Having Snape as a teacher is detrimental for society or in other words, for the Greater Good. Snape encourages the Slytherins to become Death Eaters, whether intentionally or not. It is also not true that he has to behave that way to become a spy later on, quite the opposite. That Dumbledore allows him to behave this way means that Dumbledore is aware he is a spy, and therefor negates his value as a spy for Voldemort. It also means that Voldemort wouldn't trust him with anything important, negating his value as a spy for Dumbledore. You wouldn't expect Snape to behave like Dumbledore's greatest supporter while in the presence of Voldemort, and you wouldn't expect him to behave like a Death Eater while in Dumbledore's presence.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
It doesn't make sense to have the electives at the same time, because if Arithmancy and Divination are at the same time, it prevents any student from having just Arithmancy and Divination, a perfectly valid combination.
It only makes sense as a way to later explain the Deus ex Machina, version 3, at the end of the book.
Harmony forever chapter 41 . 4/11/2017
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
LeQuin chapter 41 . 4/6/2017
There is actually a good reason why Hermione should be worried about Harry heading off with Sara. The relationships, as you've written them, show Hermione being mentally abusive on a fairly regular basis while Harry and Sara have a far healthier relationship. Berating someone for a thought they had and discarded without your input shows a disturbing level of entitlement and a severe lack of empathy.
You may wish to consider a beta reader going forward. Some of the mistakes you are making are very avoidable (black-male instead of blackmail for example).
LeQuin chapter 34 . 4/6/2017
You really went all-out on the sexism in this chapter, huh? Remember to mind your tenses. You have a tendency to switch them mid-sentence.
midnightscar17 chapter 41 . 3/25/2017
Can you please update this awesome story
HadEv chapter 41 . 3/14/2017
Great story, i hope you continue this story,,
But, its already seven years and you dont update it. So i dont wat my hope
2,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »