Reviews for Enlightenment
Danny chapter 41 . 3/6/2017
I love your story and really wish that you will continue it. In fact I must admit that I adore all of the stories of yours that I have read so far. So please continue to write because you are truly gifted and make me wish that their were more stories like yours out there.
sophia1816 chapter 41 . 3/3/2017
i hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This is one of my favourite stories on this website but Hermione is just annoying. The amount of times Harry says "please don't be mad!" and "Relax, I will tell you all about it" is too damn high. She sounds like a bossy nag and is too jealous. Nobody would want to be in a relationship with her.
daym23 chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
What an amazing ending! I loved it!
sjzxc chapter 41 . 1/8/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out,one of the best stories I've read so far
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
so the big secret was to ask him to train and prepare more x_x
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
I'am halfway through this I have read it several times and each time I have enjoyed it
Ariana Lenai chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
why did you say it was complete?it's not complete you stopped friggen posting updates! Nuuuu it was a really good story too! And I usually don't like Harry x Hermione
Guest chapter 41 . 11/20/2016
The best thing that happend to Harry in the books is the death of dumbledore...
Guest chapter 41 . 11/10/2016
ummm...are you done with this did you abandon or what. i have found way too many abandoned storys so if you have than i hate you. (thats my way of saying WRITE MORE)
Lord Lordy Lord chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Awesome job bro! Love the story.
Calmzone1 chapter 41 . 9/11/2016
What a great story. I love the au characters ad how you are working everything. I can't wait to read more and hope you get inspired to complete it one day. I Love the interactions between Sara and Harry.
vinginstrike chapter 38 . 8/28/2016
WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE U DOING BIKINIS INFRONT OF HARRY ON A MARRIED WOMAN STOP DREAMING !
vinginstrike chapter 37 . 8/28/2016
WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE U DOING !
vinginstrike chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
really this has gone too BLOODY FAR the mother is too much
2,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »