Reviews for Enlightenment
Rockgod chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Your story is very good and I like this chapter. You would think that since Harry's family is an older wizarding family on his father's side that he would have a trunk like that. Either way your story of a former Death Eater like R.A.B. is really good.

~Rockgod
dennisud chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
I think Hermione would have been very needed in this chapter, but i hope we get to see her soon!

So far a good foundation... now lets get to the gist of the story!

Ryncor chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
you should work on format...use normal time, not '1500' hours. and don't quote books and pages for things you use from the books. you don't have to. this is fanfiction, simply put a disclaimer at the top of the chapter and you don't have to worry about that type of thing, cuz this isn't a report or essay of some kind. it doesn't require that crediting in the middle of the writing. it's like a book, do you see a fiction book with that sort of thing? nope. So try to work on those two things, otherwise it's pretty good, though short. I'd work on slower updates, longer chapters, but that's just me.
BlackPhoenixMage chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
The story is really good. It seems to flow really well, although there are some parts that you have just rushed through. Perhaps you could make the chapters a bit longer as well, just to keep us in suspense.

I think that it is a good idea that you are having Harry take a better control over his life, having him learn Occlumency earlier, and showing his intelligence. Like others have said, cant wait for Hermione's response to his new look.

It is a wonderful story. Cant wait for more.

Invictorius
Phoenix God chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
Hey I am a new fan and I like the story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Phoenix God
GinnyLover14 chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
Very nice!

No glasses and with Harry getting compliments from the ladies at age 13 he's going to be more confident in that area.

Cant wait for Hermione!
sweetgirl23 chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
I just read your story and I like it. Can't wait to read more. I'm glad to see this Harry more proactive than the one in canon. Keep up the great work.
dennisud chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
I'm still a bit fogged on why Dumbledore and the order didn't do this either?

GinnyLover14 chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Very nice! I dont think i've seen a fic like this start at the begining of 3rd year. Cant wait to see what happens!
dennisud chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
So far so good. Oh and the '4' chapters could have easily been 2.

Also I can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to all this and how her intelligence aids Harry in this story1

Mou'Ikka chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Yay
Vellouette chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I like it so far. I hope he intends to tell Harry about Wormtail/Pettigrew. Hopefully Sirius will get out and freed so he can raise Harry in this story.
2,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142