Reviews for Enlightenment
vinginstrike chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
really this has gone too BLOODY FAR the mother is too much
vinginstrike chapter 34 . 8/27/2016
oh come on don't start again u the words and the harry got to spend the whole summer with SARA ! i hope u don't do anything more worse like saying harry likes sara and sara loves him too !
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
hermione is the greatest feeling keep writing MORE!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
come on nothing's happening there is nothing going on with them( harry and hermione) tell me something better if u don't you'll face my wrath
Jessica W chapter 41 . 8/22/2016
Can you add more chapters please this is really good?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
hey you are going too far there is nothing about hermione and harry there's nothing but sara and harry and the words like'' babe , dear , love , dates and i hope nothing goes more far than it is .
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
He didn't ignore her in book 7.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Please don't let it be a soul bond! I beg you.
Rabunga chapter 41 . 8/13/2016
Wow I only recently found this story but I'm really hoping it's not abandoned? It's an amazing read and I really hope you come back to it!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 41 . 8/2/2016
I really loved this fic it is sad that you couldn't continue but that is life.

I wanted to say that is really good!
Velial13 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
Considering, what the founding patriarch of the Potter family was a famous potioneer, to have only a "few" potions in a grimoire is a bit weird...
Velial13 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
He has a LOT of money, 1 galleon should be at least 100£, I mean, for 1000 galleons people are ready to die in a crazy tournament, you can create a whole business on the main street, in the most popular place in the country, and some families can't even afford to buy a wand for 7 galleons, so something less is just unrealistic.
dude chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Is he Sirius' brother? I can't spell his name would he be older than that?
mckertis chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
So basically, Harry Potter meets a random prostitute that takes care of him. Huh.
JoshPlater chapter 41 . 6/12/2016
My guess is that Tom made Ginny have sex with people.
1,951 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »