Reviews for Enlightenment
lmill123 chapter 41 . 10/6/2017
I had read this story some time back and just finished rereading it. I do wish that you would finish this story because it's great. I loved how the unspeakables consider Dumbledore a dark lord like Voldermolt and really he isn't any better. Also if you think about it, Dumbledore made sure Harry had the same kind of childhood as he did, but in many ways even worse. Never liked Dumbledore and his fake grandfather act.
rigger42 chapter 41 . 10/5/2017
I have to admit, Hermione just proves to me why they are too young to be serious. She is really controlling... She pots over not reading his grimoire so it sounds like he plans to teach her anyway. Family magic should only be for official family IMHO... Not girls you hope will be family in several years. She also got annoyed at not knowing about a desk? He apologized that he hadn't meant to keep it from her...good Lord that's controlling. And she has to learn to let him have female friends and do things without her. Yes she is young...that's kind of the point.
rigger42 chapter 33 . 10/5/2017
I'm kind of horrified that Hannah was nosy enough to get into his mother's things and keep going. Shed have to realize who owned them.
rigger42 chapter 28 . 10/5/2017
He deserves ten years in prison but...they need to keep him in charge of wizard children?
burnable chapter 41 . 9/13/2017
Hi

I'm really enjoying this story, but I assume that you've stopped writing it. So many unanswered questions. Thank you for what you did write. It was really fun.

Thanks
The Irredeemable Burnable
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 9/8/2017
Well, a lemur may be cute and even cuddly, but is so out of place it would only draw attention that may not be wanted
stacygrrl2002 chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
Oh crap. I forgot the tourney.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 9/8/2017
Ouch!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 34 . 9/8/2017
The sword is still hanging there
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 9/8/2017
Pay attention Harry. If it doesn't feel right, it's not! Don't slack off yet, he's still a scheming nasty
stacygrrl2002 chapter 32 . 9/7/2017
Just because albus doesn't know it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Another culture, the goblins, hell even the centaurs may know of a way. Even someone in the Dom may know. Albus needs to get off his butt, destroy the horcruxes and fight against Moldyshorts. Albus has to stop living in a dead civilization and get on with things.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 9/7/2017
Homes needs to hear that from Molly! Theft, possible line theft, misuse of authority, and on
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 9/7/2017
When I read that passage about Ariana, and maybe visiting his friend in prison, I presume gellert. my first thought was gellert was impersonating albus, albus was in the prison, and this way gellert got out from under the losing side with the Nazis, and was free to continue his plans to take over from within and behind the scenes.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 27 . 9/7/2017
Ah ha! So the scumbag knew all along! Lots more to answer for. This should get him out of the school and into jail.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 26 . 9/7/2017
Not the weasels! That's the last place he should be. Follow the will, whatever it says.
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »