Reviews for Enlightenment
bummer chapter 32 . 6/16
I guess you died, was a good story, if not dead how about putting it up for adoption?
Keep going with it,it's really good.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 4 . 6/11
And, I just realized how old this fic is, and how pointless asking questions is.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 6/11
So far so good, I only didn't like the name change, it seems unnecessary and it feels like a small error, the Goblin said, "Please write your FULL name" and since Harry didn't know his "real" name he would have written wrong, right?
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 2 . 6/11
I like it, he gets a pointed in the right direction but doesn't get told exactly what is what, instead he has to figure it out for him self.
Kalladin1989 chapter 41 . 6/5
This is a really good story. I hope you will continue soon
this is the best. pleasebplease please right more your are awesome i enjoyed this and becauae if you a huge smile spreads around my face . you are an angel bless your soul thank you
Hermione is soooo annoying.
Please do finish this story.
qwertypous chapter 18 . 5/20
you know it's really stupid to show the library to ron and to the teachers. you even dd let it register to the mnistry. for god sake the ministry is corrupt! if they know about the library hell i'm sure the purebloods do anything they can to get it..
canadianprairies chapter 41 . 5/13
This is definitely one of my favourite Harry/Hermione fanfictions, I commend you on your fantastic storyline and ability to write. I only wish that there were more chapters as I would love to find out what happens with Harry and his battle with Voldemort. I sincerely wish you the best in whatever you write or do, and I only hope to see more chapters to this story, or a sequel if you have written it!

With love,
A Canadian girl who is a diehard fan of Harry and Hermione.
not impressed chapter 33 . 5/7
you have not updated this good fic in 6 years CAN I SUGGEST you get off your arse and either 1 update 2 update with an explenation as to why you have not updated or 3 JUST PUT ABANDONED UP to eplain rather than do nothing i am sick and tired of idiots like you who start to write amazing storys only to then find out that you have not updated in ages as well as no expenation as to why or when you will be updating

you dont like my comments

Es tu toujours là?
Ashley chapter 41 . 5/4
Great chapter and story. Are you ever going to update?
Trey of the rebellion chapter 41 . 4/27
This story is amazing, too bad about there not being an update in almost six years.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »