Reviews for Enlightenment
theunnamed chapter 41 . 3/21
So many things come to mind. This was extraordinary. The unique look at Dumbledore, the relatable struggles of Harry Potter, and the beautiful relationship between Harry and hermione makes this pierce truly breath taking and by my opinion, better than the book or film.
Corwyn chapter 41 . 3/16
I am deeply enjoying this story. Thank you for sharing it. I do hope you get a chance to continue it soon.
Plz update this story I love this story so much thank you for the good work so far keep up with the good work and update when you can :-)
V chapter 41 . 3/10
This is a great story. I hope you finish it. :-)
Traveler301 chapter 41 . 3/4
This is a really fantastic story. Your style of writing reminds me of David Baldacci, who is a truly gifted writer. I hope you take that as a compliment, cause that's that way I intended it. I hope you finish this story someday.
Thanks for what you've written so far,
Ron Pate Traveler301
noylj chapter 41 . 2/2
Dead story?
noylj chapter 39 . 2/1
How could Harry not know that "someone" was making plans to prevent Harry's permanent placement any where but UNDER HIS THUMB?
noylj chapter 32 . 1/29
I don't understand ANY of the things Bumblemore did. IT all started, of me, with a baby on a doorstep in November at midnight and went down hill from there. I remember being called crazy and a troll for trying to point out the complete waste of time the man was.
For me, the whole series went off the rails with OotP—nothing any one did made sense.
Hey, the ministry just tried to kill me, my Godson, my friend. Oh well, just another day in the magical world, no big deal, just keep your mouth shut and your head down and do what is easy and not what is right.
noylj chapter 23 . 1/18
I found it impossible to believe that Harry had ANY happy memories, particularly any strong enough in terms of the description needed
Harry and Snape should be unable to cast a Patronus-in Snivies case, it is his own fault-in Harry's case, it is the fault of an evil/senile/"I'm God" old man who crafted his weapon.
noylj chapter 19 . 1/17
Why does Harry cry so much in fanfics?
noylj chapter 5 . 1/13
Why didn't Pomfrey do something before? Bumbles mind woggied her (absolutely in-canon for the bastard). She is incompetent and is only good with schoolyard injuries. She can't do anything unless the student asks her to, otherwise she is limited to treating immediate school injuries only. The magical world is stupid and you have to go to a bank to find competent healers. Pomfrey hides her Potter-hatred better than Snivellous, but won't do a damn thing for Harry that isn't purely required to treat immediate injuries.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 40 . 1/9
Just finished rereading this, and I hope the muse comes back. Love to know what happens next.
RyanPowell chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
I love this story! Is that how it ends? You left me with a cliff hanger! I noticed that it's been a few (okay six) years since you last posted. Please tell me who the other Dark Lord is! I bet it's dumbledore...
shugokage chapter 41 . 12/13/2015
Nice job on this story and it is sad to see it incomplete!
Narutoashrs chapter 41 . 11/30/2015
Pls complete this story its quite interesting and i loved reading it so pls complete it
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »