Reviews for Enlightenment
D. Page Robin chapter 36 . 2/15
This really is about the entire story to date. I like the direction the story has taken from canon. I like the new characters and the way you have integrated them into the story. My one quibble is with all the typos that have cropped up. While I am an indifferent proofreader with my own stuff, I do seem to spot them in others' work. Better proofreading would add to the readers' enjoyment. All in all it is an interesting read.

dpr
herart chapter 20 . 2/8
This is a lovely story. Period.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 41 . 2/1
Are you going to update this story?
would like to see more but wondering if abbandoned since been a long time since last update
please continue writing enlightenment
Philosophize chapter 40 . 1/24
I hope you don't abandon this!
MargaritaS chapter 41 . 1/12
this is a very good story. im glad to see that harry is starting to grow out of his everything is black and white state and accept that dark does not always mean evil. i love all of your oc's, and cant wait to see what you do with the tournament and HITT
allietheepic7 chapter 26 . 1/8
see, that's why i don't like canon!
Hoppy159 chapter 41 . 1/8
I love this story, it's one of my favorites. Really, it's one of the best I've ever read where Harry learns about what is really going on and how to deal with it all, early on. You present events, and how some people work to unravel things very nicely. It's nice to see there are some charachters who will notice something is fishy, and try and do the right thing about it. I know the stories by JKR were categorically children's books, and thus, some plot points were kept simple. But some were kept TOO simple, and were annoying, as much as I admired her work.

It's been a long time since you've added to this story; I hope some day, you'll come back to it and finish. It's really too good to remain incomplete. It's one of my biggest frustrations with fanfiction. So many really good stories, so many uncompleted.
morcheller chapter 41 . 1/2
Four years later and we see how much better things got. Seems that the author has been bored for the last few chapters. Ah well, pity. This was a very good story and very well written. Sad to see it abandoned.
Albus Dumbledore chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Wait a minute "love", really?
harry is like 13 an d they are not even married.
Duh
X-elemental chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
"Transfiguration was enjoyable for Harry. With his new skills for visualizing things in his mind, he was the second to achieve success transfiguring a mouse into a quill. Hermione was first, of course, both earning five point a piece for their actions. Harry was sitting with Neville and was helping him, Harry earned another five points for this act. Neville almost was successful but his quill was furry. Ron was sitting with Hermione and wasn't listening to her assistance and couldn't manage the change."

Don't talk about it. Show it!

Also, kinda weird to go with that that later in chapter Ron wanted to see a library.
Tr0g chapter 41 . 12/19/2013
Very good. One wishes that it were completed, but after 4 years, that's rather unlikely. A good read nonetheless.
kenneth.williams.56884761 chapter 41 . 12/11/2013
Is story to continue? This is an amazing story.
daniel seward chapter 41 . 12/4/2013
thank you for writting this story please would you finish the story so that we the readers knows how it ends again thank you for a great story
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »