Reviews for Enlightenment
Dave Cochrane chapter 41 . 1/12
It states at the top that last update was in Sept 2009 so has it been abandoned? Many are I my sorry to say.
Greysh chapter 41 . 1/11
A lovely fic! I greatly enjoy the way you write harry and hermoine :) sara is cool too.
I hope that all is well with you and your family. I hope that you will find the inspiration to continue with this amazing fic :)
It's a well written independent harry fic, with romance and drama to make it very interesting.
It's nice to see that prof mcg and prof flitwick are helping harry. He deserves a lot more support than he got in canon.
Dumbledore is acting obsessive and demented. he just doesn't want to learn. There are two dark lords here!
A lovely fic! I am glad that I found it :) I hope that you will continue.
David305 chapter 41 . 1/2
So sorry this was never completed. Alas, after five years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Okay so you won the award for second best line from a potter fanfciton
"James like Variety as well"
that's amazing!
-Jesse-
Guest chapter 41 . 12/29/2014
Amazing!
Fick Chick chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
when did harry learn about the map?
LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast chapter 41 . 12/15/2014
Love this story...would love if you could finish but understand it may not. Are you up for someone adopting this story?
Txtn833 chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
The grimoir sounds like siri
Fast Frank chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
It's a pity this story hasn't been continued, It's one of the best I've read.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Is there any way of getting "discrete" out of this site's spell checker? In the hundreds of stories I have read, it has been applied correctly, exactly ONCE.
It seems to me that "Harrison" would have asked about the standard form before deciding on the ledgers.
pikachucat chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
awesome
Perfect Girl42 chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
i love it! family does come first! a
Crystal chapter 41 . 11/21/2014
Please tell me this story will be continued.
lilcat17 chapter 41 . 11/18/2014
I love this story! Please say you have not abandoned it
gcomyn chapter 41 . 11/3/2014
This is a good story... too bad it was never finished. I like the way the author has Harry growing as a character.
There were some spots that were a little lacking, but then, I'm not a writer and that would probably be how I would have done it...

GC