Reviews for Enlightenment
Anonymus chapter 41 . 11/26/2015
Highly later !
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 41 . 11/21/2015
do you have plans to continue this story at all because i thought it was very interesting and want to see how it finally ends
daisycb chapter 41 . 11/21/2015
Wonderful story. I like your version better than the original. I hope you can finish this sometime soon. Could you please reform Snape if that won't spoil your story? Thanks for such an enjoyable read.
BMS chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
A few chapters back you wrote that Harry had a better graft of Arithmancy then even Hermione and in another you made reference that he seemed to be a prodigy in the subject yet you only give him an Acceptable in it and she gets an Outstanding in this chapter.
If you ever get back to this story you should probably fix that as it gets more annoying every time I read it.
BlueMoon42 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
I have enjoyed this story and wish that you had continued it.
Saissa chapter 41 . 10/6/2015
Excellent story. But it seems to have been abandoned for the last 6 years. Pity about that.

You need to have Hermione learn some CONTROL She seems to be trying to control Harry far too much. In fact she acts a lot like both Ron and Dumbles.
She acts insecure and jealous like Ron, and also demands to know everything about Harry like Dumbles.

I would LOVE to read more.
Saissa chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
Have Harry go see the Goblins - they can remove the horcrux from Harrys head.
Dunbles continues to tell lies to his staff and do whatever he wants because he is a liar and a hypocrite!
Saissa chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Harry has mentioned Scabbers in passing before. I cannot believe he does not see the name of Peter Pettigrew on the map!
Saissa chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
I wonder what would happen if Harry had dumped Hermione on the spot for how she backstabbed him over the broom. She needed to learn that Harry does NOT trust anyone who is not loyal to him and Hermione just blew the one chance she had.
naimad1272 chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
Oh so why should Harry apologize about having books that are his. You make it seem that he need Hermione's permission to breath. He needs to grow a set and set her straight. Tell " I do not need to keep you informed about shit my life my problems. When I do tell you about anything it will be on my terms and you can like it or get over it. If you think I'm going to allow anyone to control my actions and further think again" the way you write this make Harry seem indecisive. One minute he is strong second minute weak.
PoseidonPrince chapter 41 . 9/21/2015
not bad
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
You said be honest, and this chapter didnt really give us much to review...

But ill add the most obvious thing, your chapter is WAY to small, not only that, but it didnt even end, it just cut off.

Finish a scene at least before you finish a chapter,
DeadNDunn chapter 41 . 9/18/2015
Ive ABSOLUTELY loved this fanfic. I have no negative statements at all except for one...
WHERE IS THE REST? I NNEEEEEDD the rest of this story badly lol. But anyway, well done indeed.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 9/6/2015
Yeesh, some insane old codger is really delirious. I look forward to seeing more of this amazing story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Such a Sirius thing to do (pun not intended, that particular one was killed thrice over before the third book ended). Well done! I'm liking the way this is going. Well done!
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »