Reviews for Enlightenment
not impressed chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
you have not updated this good fic in 6 years CAN I SUGGEST you get off your arse and either 1 update 2 update with an explenation as to why you have not updated or 3 JUST PUT ABANDONED UP to eplain rather than do nothing i am sick and tired of idiots like you who start to write amazing storys only to then find out that you have not updated in ages as well as no expenation as to why or when you will be updating

you dont like my comments

WELL TOUGH DUNGBOMBS
Guest chapter 41 . 5/5/2015
Es tu toujours là?
Ashley chapter 41 . 5/4/2015
Great chapter and story. Are you ever going to update?
Trey of the rebellion chapter 41 . 4/27/2015
This story is amazing, too bad about there not being an update in almost six years.
Dave Cochrane chapter 41 . 4/3/2015
Good story hope you get to finish it soon.

DaveC
angeleyes1984 chapter 41 . 3/10/2015
Has this been abandoned
BMS chapter 41 . 2/23/2015
3rd or 4th time I've read this and its still excellent. I hope to see it continued some day.
BMS chapter 38 . 2/23/2015
You know if you were gonna choose his animagus form because of a cartoon you could have gone w/ a platypus at least. Gives a whole new meaning to Agent P.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/28/2015
Just found this and love it, hope you come back to us
rankokunalpha1 chapter 40 . 1/27/2015
It was Awesome to come back and reread this story but I was hoping you had added some more to this story! I love it it is one of the best written h/hr story's out their. Hope to see more in the future!
Brad
Snuffles chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
I really like this fanfic, but at certain parts Harry seems a little passive aggressive. When he is talking to hermione about the muggle born packets, first he says that he isn't angry at her, but then says that he "forgives her" which is basically passively aggressively saying he is angry at her. In the canon, Harry isn't at all passive aggressive.
Dave Cochrane chapter 41 . 1/12/2015
It states at the top that last update was in Sept 2009 so has it been abandoned? Many are I my sorry to say.
Greysh chapter 41 . 1/11/2015
A lovely fic! I greatly enjoy the way you write harry and hermoine :) sara is cool too.
I hope that all is well with you and your family. I hope that you will find the inspiration to continue with this amazing fic :)
It's a well written independent harry fic, with romance and drama to make it very interesting.
It's nice to see that prof mcg and prof flitwick are helping harry. He deserves a lot more support than he got in canon.
Dumbledore is acting obsessive and demented. he just doesn't want to learn. There are two dark lords here!
A lovely fic! I am glad that I found it :) I hope that you will continue.
David305 chapter 41 . 1/2/2015
So sorry this was never completed. Alas, after five years I must take down abandoned stories from my favorites list.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Okay so you won the award for second best line from a potter fanfciton
"James like Variety as well"
that's amazing!