Reviews for Enlightenment
noylj chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I found it impossible to believe that Harry had ANY happy memories, particularly any strong enough in terms of the description needed
Harry and Snape should be unable to cast a Patronus-in Snivies case, it is his own fault-in Harry's case, it is the fault of an evil/senile/"I'm God" old man who crafted his weapon.
noylj chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
Why does Harry cry so much in fanfics?
noylj chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Why didn't Pomfrey do something before? Bumbles mind woggied her (absolutely in-canon for the bastard). She is incompetent and is only good with schoolyard injuries. She can't do anything unless the student asks her to, otherwise she is limited to treating immediate school injuries only. The magical world is stupid and you have to go to a bank to find competent healers. Pomfrey hides her Potter-hatred better than Snivellous, but won't do a damn thing for Harry that isn't purely required to treat immediate injuries.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
Just finished rereading this, and I hope the muse comes back. Love to know what happens next.
RyanPowell chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
I love this story! Is that how it ends? You left me with a cliff hanger! I noticed that it's been a few (okay six) years since you last posted. Please tell me who the other Dark Lord is! I bet it's dumbledore...
shugokage chapter 41 . 12/13/2015
Nice job on this story and it is sad to see it incomplete!
Narutoashrs chapter 41 . 11/30/2015
Pls complete this story its quite interesting and i loved reading it so pls complete it
Anonymus chapter 41 . 11/26/2015
Highly later !
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 41 . 11/21/2015
do you have plans to continue this story at all because i thought it was very interesting and want to see how it finally ends
daisycb chapter 41 . 11/21/2015
Wonderful story. I like your version better than the original. I hope you can finish this sometime soon. Could you please reform Snape if that won't spoil your story? Thanks for such an enjoyable read.
BMS chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
A few chapters back you wrote that Harry had a better graft of Arithmancy then even Hermione and in another you made reference that he seemed to be a prodigy in the subject yet you only give him an Acceptable in it and she gets an Outstanding in this chapter.
If you ever get back to this story you should probably fix that as it gets more annoying every time I read it.
BlueMoon42 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
I have enjoyed this story and wish that you had continued it.
Saissa chapter 41 . 10/6/2015
Excellent story. But it seems to have been abandoned for the last 6 years. Pity about that.

You need to have Hermione learn some CONTROL She seems to be trying to control Harry far too much. In fact she acts a lot like both Ron and Dumbles.
She acts insecure and jealous like Ron, and also demands to know everything about Harry like Dumbles.

I would LOVE to read more.
Saissa chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
Have Harry go see the Goblins - they can remove the horcrux from Harrys head.
Dunbles continues to tell lies to his staff and do whatever he wants because he is a liar and a hypocrite!
Saissa chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Harry has mentioned Scabbers in passing before. I cannot believe he does not see the name of Peter Pettigrew on the map!
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »