Reviews for Enlightenment
Brit8889 chapter 41 . 6/7/2014
Did you abandon this story? Good story
JayRenee chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
OMG! I am SO glad I found this story! I absolutely LOVE IT! It's so good!
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 5/26/2014
I find it surprising that Sirius blew up like that, did he blow up because of the dark spells, or because that was the only thing he could think of why his grandson beat him in a duel. If there was a problem with the spells Filius or Tonks would have said something especially as Amelia watched them duel so knew what kind of spells Harry uses. If Sirius isn't careful he is going to turn out like Albus
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 5/26/2014
With them trying to get Snape out of the school and with all the problems that Albus has already caused Harry did he really think that he could waltze in submit a paper and get his way...is the guy stupid. If Snape thinks he has a headache now do you have any idea what it will be like when school starts. I knew Lucius was going to try something. Which does not bode well with the tournament next year or fifth year if Fudge is already turning against Harry. I wish you were still writing this story cause I really want to see that lawyer take on Albus.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
I feel bad for Sara but I'm glad she is happy for Harry. So the Man that Harry met last summer isn't a death eaters but what an unspeakable? Is he a good guy trying to help or a bad guy with an agenda of his own. Will be interesting to find out.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 5/26/2014
Fanfiction is based loosely on books or whatever it's up to the author how close to canon the story stays lol. I have never favored Molly I find her pushy and too opinionated somewhat a female Albus lol. Interesting who they think the second Dark Lord is...sad thing is they are watching but still leave him in the position he is, he needs to be removed from it before more people/families are hurt. I love the whole conversation about the occlumency, wonder how many pain potion the poor guy had to take to get rid of the headache lol.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
Coincidence that Albus is searching. For him, tries to expel all the weasley's and the next day he gets paperwork and a shield to make him a junior Auror. Either stunt he pulled with the Weasleys isn't a new one he pulled it with the Jeffries adults and children. Wonder if Tonks let that slip in her discussion with Amelia. I loved his reasoning that if children can't get the jobs they want because of potion marks then they should have hired to protect Snape. So why should parents send their kids to school to get an education if most jobs need potion credit but the only ones that get it are slytherins. Parents are paying to teach their children not paying them be ridiculed unless they are slytherin. And his shock when Minerva told him that the other teachers will treat the children of Slytherin just like Snape treats the other three houses, saying was unfair that it would ruin the school was pathetic.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
LOL swimming and dancing who would have thought that Harry would be learning that and teaching a patronus charm to adults lol.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 5/26/2014
LOL Harry isn't going to stand a chance of going a day without blushing for the next month. But I can just imagine the ideas that the Mauraders and the twins will give him to help him out.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
Harry is either a latent metamorphosis or is a full one and is unaware of it. Something tells me tonks will be busy this summer teaching him stuff.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
My guess would be Albus had Ron put it on. I can't see any of the girls doing it for Albus.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 5/26/2014
I guess it depends on how close you want to stick to canon. I've read quite a few realistic fics where the goblins were able to transfer a soul piece toanother object for it to be destroyed. The goblins have a different type of magic that most wizards don't use as do elves. The question is with supposedly only Albus knowing how would anyone know if it could never done. He never tried Harry was sent to the Dursleys without even a check up. So who's to say what could have been done. Btw I still don't trust Albus first chance he had he will strike again. This is afterall the man who made arrangement for a muggleborn fifteen years old girl to go to an all male blood supremecy school who teach Dark Arts. If she had made it three days without being raped or most likely gang raped she would have been lucky.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
LOL slowly but surely Harry and his group are knocking all, of Albus's secrets out and are solving them one by one without him. I'm quite surprised Sirius took that way better than I ever thought he would.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
LOL Hope Albus's backup plan wasn't tbe Weasleys cause I'm pretty sure that won't happen now. LOL I'm pretty sure the Weasley won't be talking to him any too soon. So he is still trying to steal Harry's mail eh?
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
that information from Molly should go to Amelia because if he is willing to use a family that way to get control of him what else will he do.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »