Reviews for Enlightenment
squidrow chapter 41 . 12/6/2019
Great story so far...
tammgrogan chapter 41 . 12/5/2019
Hello, This has been a truly Amazing story. I'm just really sad that you never finished writing it. It was to good just to walk away from. Hopefully one day you will feel like coming back and finish writing it. Until then,Thank you for sharing it,and take care.
foxymama31.1987 chapter 41 . 11/15/2019
Totally a fantastic piece of fanfiction. I just love it! Though no ending in sight. I give you
Guest chapter 41 . 11/14/2019
This is by far one off thee best I have read it feels like an actual novel I just wish there was more
Loresign chapter 40 . 11/13/2019
I’ve read many stories about how pensieves are used. Some have the memory removed, then later restored once the memory string is removed from the pensieve. Some have the memory dulled in the mind. Some are just like yours. I think yours is the best for just the reasons you gave. It’s a bit more logical when removing the memory string, it actually makes a copy.
Loresign chapter 26 . 11/13/2019
I agree to the marrying your cousin is a big EWWWWWW. What’s worse is the the way people try to convince Harry that Ginny would be perfect for him, because she looks like his Mother. That’s a bigger EEEEWWWWWWWW. I mean who marries for looks only. The only thing that Harry and Ginny have in common was quidditch.

I love the way you have Harry actually thinking in this, is great. We have read that Lily was very smart and James was smart enough to make Head-boy, so why is Harry barely only average.

Thank you for sharing this with us all.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/15/2019
To bad this does not continue it's a rather good story.
-Dumbles should have been taken down already
-Many fanfics have where h/hr learn mind arts, but only you show how ron is... there either really dumb/forgetful or something else cause they don't need to learn and discover how ron is sjeesh, just should have dropped the git instead making a later comeback really?
-I am a bit annoyed harry can now do what he wants during summer, but h/hr have so little contact.
-Some fanfic do it so i find this very weird you do the opposite, you let harry live near the weasleys instead of near hermione his girlfriend?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2019
Ugh and there it goes. I wonder how many of you were kids and called your first crush 'love' after sharing a first kiss.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2019
Super cringe interactions between Harry and Hermione!
jmw03u chapter 41 . 9/4/2019
This is a good story. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2019
I love your stories.. I'm new to fanfic I hope you still continued writing.. All your works are great especially ' enlightenment' .. I'm still hoping for a chapter even though it's been a decade since you updated.. I hope you are still writing.. Just wanted to say that.. An amateur writer.. :-)
santa s angry elf chapter 41 . 8/4/2019
really loved this story, i hope that one day you will continue it
hawkswench chapter 37 . 7/11/2019
It has been 10 yrs since the last update. I do hope that everything has turned out fine and you just forgot about the story. I had to go back and look but the last time I had read this story was back in April of 2013.
hawkswench chapter 22 . 7/10/2019
None of the witches could figure out how to transfigure a bowl into a bathtub and use in the shower room?
fAnfiCFNAtiC25 chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
why so the good stories always end up unfinished?!
2,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »