Reviews for Enlightenment
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Excellent! You did a great job with this. Do you plan on finishing it?
judoman17 chapter 41 . 9/25/2014
This is one of the best book I have readed since I have been on this site. I do hope you will be carrying on with this book I really this you should. I reaed the first part and was hook from there on thank you for write this and please carry.
hina chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
This story is interesting. I am usually no fan of Dunbledore bashing, but tantrum coot does not only make me laugh, he is also very well and logically portrayed, actually rather canon, I am quite sure even Rowling's Dumbledore would not have taken kindly to an "out of contro"-Harry.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
Keep going
Atomix330 chapter 41 . 8/31/2014
Real shame this stopped...
Deathday Party Planner chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
Darn, no more chapters! This has been a lovely story, melding the dual touchstones of canon and the best traditions of imaginitive fan fiction. This enjoyable story was recommended by a fan fiction friend of mine and she was not wrong. Thank you for sharing even this incomplete snip-it of your wonderful imagination. I can't help hoping your real life provdes you the opportunity, energy and muse to return soon to this enticing example of your writing. We are a much poorer community without authors such as yourself.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 40 . 8/27/2014
Obviously, this issue has been superseded by subsequent authored events but wouldn't the decision of whether to prosecute Snape be that of the guardian of a minor, not the minor? As much as detest the character Ron, I think his perspective, "Are you bloody mad?" fits my own. You can't let criminals (Dumbledore and Snape) go unpunished or they arrive at the true understanding that their illegal actions have no consequences. It's a pity we are rapidly running out of story.
Stormbow chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
I love this story! I appreciate the approach - Harry with an extended support network, adults who care for and help him, and more than just a handful of friends. Smart, social Harry done right!

I know that it's been 5 years, but I would LOVE to see this updated and Completed.
goriiman chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
next update?
tapoutqueen chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
I 3 Harmony
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
I know it's been years but please update this story! If nothing else could you add what your general story line was gonna be so we can at least finish the story's in our heads! :(
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
Why did you have to leave! This is an awesome story! Please come back and update.
phantombrick chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
Is this story abandoned or will you be continuing it?
daniel.lewis.5011 chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
love the story update soon
123irish chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
would really like you to continue this story if you find the time
1,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »