Reviews for Enlightenment
hawkswench chapter 37 . 7/11/2019
It has been 10 yrs since the last update. I do hope that everything has turned out fine and you just forgot about the story. I had to go back and look but the last time I had read this story was back in April of 2013.
hawkswench chapter 22 . 7/10/2019
None of the witches could figure out how to transfigure a bowl into a bathtub and use in the shower room?
fAnfiCFNAtiC25 chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
why so the good stories always end up unfinished?!
A-Girl-Who-Reads chapter 41 . 7/2/2019
I want to say that this is an amazing story. A shame it never got finished.
Rohan Rodrigues chapter 41 . 7/2/2019
This is such a great book but its sad to see that it has unofficially abruptly ended. I would have really loved to see more from this story but i doubt that will happen. Loved the relationship between harry and sara as well as harry and hermione. One of my favorite Harmonie books of all time
Dragonkiller215 chapter 41 . 6/16/2019
harem harrem
gabzep chapter 41 . 6/12/2019
Loved this story so much!
Vanadir chapter 41 . 5/5/2019
Thank you so much for an outstanding read, this is truly up there with the greats such as broomstick flyer and old crow and not forgetting muggledad,
Thanks again
vanadir
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I dropped the fic 10 chapters in, but I decided to come back and review because this was absoluetly not what I was expecting.
Guys. This is real bad. The authors fumbling attempts at writing a flirty Harry had me cringing so hard. When I read the Oc coming on to him I thought I was reading a crack fic. Caps Lock was used liberally to emphasize just how oversexualised this thirteen year old malnourished underweighed Harry Potter is. By an adult woman who calls him a bad boy and can't put enough emphasize on the fact that she would do ANYTHING for him. Which just URGH.
I don't know what to say, except give me the last ten minutes of my life back.
You have to be deleting reviews. There is no way this doesn't have negative comments.
Maybe stop that so people KNOW what's coming.
Lisa Cooper chapter 41 . 4/12/2019
Bravo! I have been reading your story for the last week, and I have really liked it. I like how you gave Harry so many victories, but you set up a few reasonable losses. There are times you may have made Harry possibly more wise than whatI I would have expected for his chronological age, but I could give it to author’s prerogative and people aren’t uniformly developed. Thank you for your story, and I hope you will continue, but family, ideas coming for the story or not, ETC. do make a difference. Good luck with your life, responsibilities, and IF POSSIBLE, your stories.
DaveC chapter 40 . 4/12/2019
Noniononono why did you do that Dumbledore has got away again, he ?just dont know why you didn’t write him out
Guest chapter 32 . 4/11/2019
I haven’t even read to the end of this chapter, you have done nothing about Dumbledore, he would have been put into custody with the evidence Minervia put before him and wouldn’t see the light of day ’s not realy needed anymore so he should have been brought down in a big way. I’m a Dumbledore for Azkaban supporter.
racethom chapter 6 . 4/3/2019
Firstly (and most importantly) I am thoroughly enjoying your story.

Only comment:
Spellcheck won’t catch everything. Examples: complement versus compliment, and site versus sight. I see many fanfic writing that has onviously used the spellcheck program.
Rae chapter 41 . 3/16/2019
update please! it has been years
Palletboy2001 chapter 32 . 3/15/2019