Reviews for Enlightenment
Rafsolo chapter 21 . 8/11/2018
dual wielding wands. that would be so cool! please do it for the sake of my imagination
Arpita Maji chapter 41 . 8/4/2018
Please please please cone back wherever you are and finish this amazing story...i am addicted to it...
Tlyna52 chapter 41 . 7/30/2018
How very sad that you wasted all the work you had put into this story. I was about to read it when I saw it wasn't completed and hadn't been updated in years. I guess you didn't feel it worth the effort so will pass on reading it. Too bad as I have just finished several of your earlier works and thoroughly enjoyed them.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/5/2018
Liar. Hate authors who promise more and lie about it. No excuse since you could have labeled this as abandoned instead.
pottersparky chapter 6 . 6/26/2018
I want you to know that this story is joy to read and very upset that has not have new chapter in ten years. I do not know why you walk away from this but can't help wish you did not. This story cries to be see all the way till the very end. I can only hope you are still alive and you come to see that story as great one you have written must not be forgotten. I do not know what I can say get you to understand it just that feel great pain of loss if you never come back to this. If you do not read these reviews than maybe someone will reach out to you in emails because I sure that not only one that feels this way about this story. I think need to go have good cry right about now. Thank you.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 41 . 6/13/2018
Your tory is very wonderful.
I like Percy to think that autority can be wrong and want to respected.
Continue this like.
I recommend you my stories.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 35 . 6/12/2018
Yous story is good.
I love Daphne, Astoria, Harry, Arthur, Bill, the twins, Susan, Neville and the masters.
Draco and Ron are idiots.
Dora is very funny.
I love that they disturb and seduce Harry
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 28 . 6/12/2018
Dumbledore thinks himself almighty and wonderfull.
I love the couple Harry/Hermione, are together as a perfect rhythm.
Otac chapter 41 . 6/11/2018
Update
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 21 . 6/11/2018
I love this Harry.
Dumbledore is a bashing, Ginny is a good person.
I think Harry already suffered a lot and now he has to live and prepare.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 14 . 6/11/2018
Your story is is more and more interesting.
Harry is improving and Ron is a idiot.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 7 . 6/11/2018
Your story is very interesting.
I think Harry is making wise decisions.
Anonymous chapter 41 . 5/28/2018
Love this, but have you stopped writing? Its 2018 now and your last update was since 2009, please continue this.
Hpfan chapter 13 . 5/5/2018
13 year old and 5"10?
Guest chapter 41 . 4/3/2018
THIS IS A GREAT STORY I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT .

OUTLAW