Reviews for Sentaku
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it cause Sakura's fightin Sasuke .. that just made my day...
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Interesting. I like this piece. The perspective was very , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great inner voice. Adored it because choosing isn't as simple as people sometimes paint it. It's always a hard decision only made by the slightest difference in factors.
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
you literly gave me chills reading this...great job!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I think she'd choose him too. Especially now. Awesome fic.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
wot woot! LOVE it!:)
SilentTears132 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I HAVE TO KNOW WHY SHE'S CHOOSING! TELL ME PLEASE ! My inner NaruSaku is jumping for joy, while my Team 7 hugglness is crying...Please tell me they'll drag Sasuke's sorry butt back to Konoha.
pye-it-tee chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
this story is really old, but i loved it,

but did you read chap 482?

Sakura catches up to Sasuke and offers to leave Konoha

I can't believe she did that. :(
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Awesome! Not enough people show the friendship between Naruto and Sakura. I have to say, you're quickly becoming one of my favorite authoresses.
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
this was awesome i also believe she would choose naruto over sasuke if it came right down to it great job
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yeah, Sakura will always be the big sister...the only time I picture her with Naruto is if she's in a threesome with Sasuke and Naruto...
Moneta chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Thank you for writing this! I also think that Sakura would choose Naruto side in that situation, because she is a very loyal person and they share a strong bond, that she would not cut. I have been seeking a fanfic like this, in which Sakura choses Naruto side (in a romantic or a platonic way), but sadly is always wrote the other way around. It's like people just want to punish Naruto (I don't know why) and make him stupid, lame and misserable. It's like because you like Sasuke, you must hate Naruto. I like all the characters, and I the way that you kept them in character :D

The last line gave me the chills and gossebumps, IT WAS GREAT!
Sana-banana chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh. my. god. This is awsome, I think...This is like, the BEST fanfic out of all the fanfictions that I've read up until this day. I loved it. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the cumputer screen, someone walked by and asked "Whatcha doing, Sana?" and I ignored them! wow, I like NEVER have read such an awsome fic, Thanks for making it _
KageMCS chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This drabble is made of pure win. _ This is what should have happened when they first found Sasuke, and it is what will happen if Sasuke tries to pull any more crazy shit. If Kishimoto can still find his head with both hands...

Somehow, the way you separated the story with the regular text and the italicized words in parentheses () just made reading it all the more enjoyable.
gfdx zf chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I loved this. I also often see Sakura as an older-sister figure for Naruto.

~Lady V-chan