Reviews for the edge of reason
charlottelovesunicorns chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved it so much, you really channelled Shikamaru's and Ino's personalities so well 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You write Shikamaru SO BLOODY WELL I WAS CHORTLING THROUGH HIS ENTIRE PROLOGUE. I will definitely be giving this a second read through. Brilliant work!
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
the cuties omg
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
so good! ah you write shikamaru the secretly in love cynic so well. i loved it.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Adorable! :D
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Beautiful.

Honestly, that was the first word that came to my mind to describe this story. It was written extremely well, with a smooth flow and admirable conventions. I loved Shikamaru's incredible humor and feel that you did not disappoint with his chemistry with Ino. :)
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was different than I thought it would be but in a good way :) It was super cute :) So cute that it'll cause one's teeth to rot XD
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That, my friend, was cute. So cute, it should be illegal. Loved. Loved. And loved.
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
super-cute! You write Shikamaru really well!
SaixSaku chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
From start to finish, this story was incredible...and funny. Oh, Shikamaru. He's my favorite Naruto character and I must say you certainly did him justice.
laughingstick chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
ohmy shikamaru knows everything about the shinobi soap eh? ;)

i guess he's a closet romantic, deep (DEEP DEEP DEEP) down inside :D

and the way you write him being sweet at an unexpected moment, i really like that!
faerichylde chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S FREAKIN' INSANE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

(and what the hell, Neji likes it?) Yes, Neji is awesomeness, but the way you write Shikamaru is even more awesomeness. Because the way you write him is amazing and hilarious.

That would be so funny, if "Shinobi Passions" were real, and Kyou turned out to be gay... Awesome!
DOTMW chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I am kicking myself that I didn't think of something like "shinobi Passions!" I like the subtle jibes at the fandom through the pairing of characters on the show.
Caroline Berlin chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
"Cliché display of ridiculous irrationality?"

Holy crap, this is the BEST line I have ever heard. I'm totally sending this story to my friends, it's great.
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/13/2009