Reviews for Blurred Reality
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
oh man u got me crying so much it was beautiful written thank u good job keep u the writing
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness. I cried. this was soo sad, especially when Mikey realized that Aprils party wasnt just a party. At first I thought Leo lived, but when i found out he had passed on... Tears welled up. Great job with this story.
Secret chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
It's so sad! But beautifully written too!
Anon. lurker chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved this story, so angst-ridden but very in character for all the turtles.

And it reminded me of the Scrubs episode where Dr. Cox's best friend (Brendan Fraser) dies, but he keeps talking to him and didn't remember it until the very end at the funeral.

So sad but so lovely!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot keep the good work, and pooooor Leo (sobs ) he is my first favorite turtle.
Moonsetta chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
WOW and WOW and WOW again ang yet again WOW.

WOW...

That's all I can say. WOW
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Omg! This was so sad! I'm practically crying! But it was so well written! And the part where they're in Mikey's room, and the door is locked, but Leo is able to get out anyways... that was when I realized that something was wrong...

Omg, this was a masterpiece! Loved it!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh my god. Most moving death scene ever. Really, wow...amazing writing. I mean, wow. Leo's my fav, so the one's where he dies are always the saddest, but this...wow...seriously well written. So favorited.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Tragic. Truly tragic.

But talk about one hell of a read. This was beautifully written and the characters spot on. I really enjoyed this.

Good job.
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
:O Colio! Twas another good story from you! It was a very good idea! By the way, I just have to ask; Is ur fave TMNT Leo by any chance? Thx for writing another great story!
MichelleAngela chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I figured he was dead when he was laughing by Don's lab.

I really loved this fic. You made me so teary eyed!

It was well written too, I could envision everything as you described it!

.Michelle.
BigfootSighted chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Wow...it actually made me tear up :( Wonderfully written!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Thought he was dead. That knowledge i think makes you want to read and find out how Mikey will come to realize that his brother's dead. And when he finally did, you wrote it so well that it was very sad! Good job!
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very well-written. I teared up a few times.