Reviews for With Difference
hateme101 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
are you going to continue?
rainieForest chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
voldy let her go? i think there should be a pairing..i vote voldy/luna! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
sounds exactly like "A Flower in Her Hair" by Bagge. what a coincidence...?
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
hm this is interesting! nice little story and poor Luna! poor thing! YOU HAVE A VERY NICE WRITTING STYLE
sweet.sonata chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
What happened to her? Interesting beginning! Update soon please!
FaithfulHPReader chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Aw! Poor Luna! D:
zonzu chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
aw...poor luna - so disappointed that she's not dead.

it's a great fic, i enjoyed reading it
Muria chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Very interesting! I love how you write Luna. It's her through and through.

Voldemort's reaction to her was fitting. He wouldn't know what to think of her.

...It's strangely sad that Luna couldn't see her mother. I realize that she's alive while her mother's dead, but the disapointment must be terrible when Luna wakes up, though she'll realize she can still see everyone else.

How'd Luna end up in the alley?
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Tsk...poor Luna, how awful, a muggle hospital...so eerie! And she isn't still with Voldemort? That is seriously terrible...I wanted her to break Voldemort's mind...*evil laugh*

Ok. Um. A suggestion? Hmm. well, I hope you are planning on having her return or being returned to Voldemort's...yes? Lets see... Ok, how about...she gets let out of the muggle hospital, and so she just...explores. Because I doubt she has seen much in the way of muggle technology and such, and she IS Luna...so she'd explore and just be herself in all things...maybe looking for her mother because she still believes herself behind the veil? And maybe Voldemort was not finished with her yet, he wasn't the one to have her left in the alley, so he has the Death Eaters out looking for her? Do those ideas help any?
hEaRtLeSs22 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
please continue this story I'll be waiting for the next chapter...it is very nice to read something about Luna she's my favorite character. keep up the good work.:]
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Welcome back.

Interesting chapter. Anymore?
cbn chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I just found this today - I can't believe you updated after all that time! I'm glad you did, this has the makings of a good story, and good Luna and/or Voldie fics are hard to come by. I don't really have any suggestions as to where to take the story, sorry. Are you planning on keeping Voldemort a main character? Because I love his interactions with Luna, or at least the potential for them.

Anyway, this is really good so far, and if you plan on continuing it, you'll have at least one person reading.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
You say this is complete? It seems like it is unfinished, it could easily be added upon...it is a very good fan fiction, I really like it and hope you will continue. Luna is a fascinating character.
avasion chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
What? is this the end? well in any case, it was very good...i just wish it didn't end so abruptly.
L. Borealis chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
You have a story here that is screaming "Please Finish Me!" I'm pleading that too. What a fabulous story idea to take up, true light and true darkness meeting. Genius. But I have to know how Luna makes through this. Fabulous read! Thank you!