Reviews for Figures Dancing Gracefully
FerrumVigro chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I think Gellert and Ariana are cute together.

i love this couple and i cant tell you how happy i was to see that you've more!i think this is my fav.

I love the way you write Ariana (all of the characters you write well), are you going to write more? (crosses fingers)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw, she's kind of like a teenage girl, blushing around him and everything. So cute! I LOVED how much she loved the nickname, that was SO cute, and the music box was a great thing to add!

*Starts to sing Once Upon A December* Figures dancing gracefully...across my memory...

Sorry, I just had to do that! xD I am OBSESSED with that song!

Great job!
hrypotrox72 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
aww that was so sweet! I adored it! They would make such a cute couple
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww, how cute! This is the first Ariana/Gellert fic I've ever read, but I now support Ariana/Gellert.

*Favs* This was amazingly well-written. I love how much detail you give and the portrayl of Ariana is amazing.

Mm...too bad they didn't get together...
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was beautifully written, and I love the idea of it. You managed to walk the thin line of a love triangle without ever faltering or overdoing the relationships, so great job! You really have a knack for writing a believable Ariana.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aww, so cute. I love your idea of Ariana having a crush on Gellert. I really liked these two characters, even though they didn't play such a big role in DH. The description of the music box was especially great.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
title: that's from anastasia right? I'm listening to it.. right now! O_O -is terrified-

*tries to write a long review*

"Ariana decided that she had learned a lot of new words from listening to his rant " which I'm supposing are not-so-good ones? XPP

I love the way you describe things: "the long hand was on the five" instead of "it was (the time)"

Wonderful connection to Deathly Hallows, I'm supposing this lavishly illustrated copy was the one given to Hermione by Albus?

And another nice connection to language - liebling (ooh that sounds beautiful on the tongue!) gehen sie, etc :)

the music box description is spectacular, very exqusite.

love it!

Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I adore this, because of the little things, like her watching the clock tick and the little hints of Al/Gellert. The little things that make this a story, and not just a bunch of words on a page. )

Poor Ariana. But great fic.