Reviews for The Softest, Sweetest, Purest Thing
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh :(

That's a bit of a new twist to the female farmer. It's really sad that he wasn't able to save her/keep her from dying...
MagicalRicePudding chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aww, so sad. TT3TT
Zianna chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was so cute t-t I cryed and then I sniffled and I wanted to hug Jamie and I wanted to kick Eve's ass
Tishie chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Funny, how you've never mentioned their names and i never noticed. And they were going to get MARRIED without even knowing each other's names.

Beautiful, simply.. Beautiful. I don't know why, but my heart ached on some parts, and fluttered the next.

I seriously WANT to see Jamie getting kicked in the nuts. That would be SO right for him for Jill to have to do it.

And i KNEW Eve was evil. It starts with her NAME. Eve-Evil. Lol. Her eyes don't lie, conniving little vixen. I just want to strangle her.

Amazing piece of literature, a literary treasure if i may add. You're really a talented author, yet... The beauty of it all ended with a sad, death. Pity..
Cuter Than You chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
omg. I am sitting here crying and my family is all looking at me like I am crazy. That story is so sad, I can't believe it...wow. awesome. I think it is awesome when authors can make people cry and stuff with their writing. I am going to find more like this. bye.
Tamaki11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow... Amazing story. I almost cried. This is amazing!
Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
THE ANGST! IT OVERWELMS ME!

-faints-

Anyways. I was trying to confort my depressed friend before I read this... I was in a good mood, so I had a few issues dealing. Now that I read this, I feel like I could actually sympathize with her somehow. xD

Nyeh, Good story as usual.

R/X
MissGuitarist chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Okay. So it's Thanksgiving today, right?

I went downstairs to eat a turkey and then ran back up to my room. I didn't know why though, because my room isn't very interesting. So, after the turkey, I fell asleep on the couch.

Four hours later, I woke. I was going to lay there and just think aimlessly for another hour or two when brain screamed to me:

"Hey, why don't you go on fanfiction and read a STORY? You haven't done that in a while. You bastard."

But of course, I igrnored the thought. The couch was comfy. You cannot get off a COMFY couch immediately after a nap. It's too hard.

But the screaming got louder.

"GET OFF THE EFFING COUCH YOU LAZY LITTLE GIRL. I'm sure there's a few million or so stories that were written while you've not been on there. And I rather fancy that Ekoaleko girl's stories. She's got some pretty good ones, don't you think? ... Ekoaleko? Is that right? Ekoaleko? Ekaleoko? Lekolaoko... Hm. Whatever the hell her name was."

So I got tired of fighting with my brain and hopped off the couch. Then, I typed in and looked through the stories while my brain patted me on the back for making such a rightful descision.

My eyes came across a story. Beside the awesome story title, was a name: Ekoaleko. My brain screamed at me to click on it, and I complied.

I'm glad I did.

This is the most amazing thing I've read in a long time.

Honestly, I hate my brain (because it forces me to get off couches), but this was worth it.

... And I'm sorry for the really weird review. I swear, that turkey had cocaine in it. Or some other hellish substance that would knock me out for 4 freaking hours.

But what I REALLY mean to say is that you're an amazing writer, and I love absolutely everything about your writing. It's like... I can BREATHE your words. They're so amazing.

-stops with the endless review- :]
May'sDecember chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was amazing. I love this story, it's so...amazing.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was simply amazing! So many different emotions and feelings all coming together in this emotional rollercoaster ride. I really enjoy the way you write. The way you make the story flow perfectly from scene to scene and the way you use details and descriptions pulls the reader right into your story. Excellent work! Yep, this is definatly headed to my favs!
Kuruk chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh... my, Eko... it is so angsty...

But it was really great and so much like Jamie to be so insensitive and mean to people like that... I feel so bad for him though, having found love and losing it just like that.

I hate Eve, that who$%!

Pfft... Well, great fic... Favorited.

Oh, I'll PM you in a second about our 'you-know-what-super-secret-project'.

Kuruk

I'm assuming it was Jamie x Farmergirl? Wow. Sorry, but that was-it was so-

Wow.

Favorited.
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Goddammit... You made me cry... God! What the hell! You made me freaking cry... I'm bawling...freaking bawling... OH MY GOD...

This was...oh wow... This was just completely and utterly amazing. Amazing, I can't come up with any other words for it. It was... Exotic, beautiful...

Wow...

I'm crying, i'm going to get some toilet paper...my nose is running everywhere...

TMOH
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
sniff...wow. That was really good angst-y stuff. Good job on the mood swings- that's how my mom is. Bipolar disorder is no picnic and you captured that perfectly. Kudos.