Reviews for Stereotyped
Jassy Anne Vicky chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Realu great. This is a rair compliment from me.
Jasmine Anne Victoria
buffy and twilight forever chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
exactly how i feel
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i so agree...Emmett is funny, nt stupid.
xAndromedaBlackx chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Don't forget, everyone thinks Emmett is obsessed with sex and Jasper has all this Southern pride (refusing to say the Pledge of Allegiance, dissing the Union, etc).

But those stereotypes are true. xD I mean, fanfiction writers do use them a lot.
TeamVampire chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Very good. Every Truth or Dare story has them EXACTLY like that. I know, I shouldn't have bothered reading them, but the dares are so funny. It's almost worth it.

Anyway, from the space of time since you last updated, I'm guessing you're not planning on it, BUT I would really like to see Bella and Edward. They are often the most OOC. People always have Bella as completely klutzy and constantly blushing. Whereas, Edward is so ridiculously overbearing and overprotective that the real Bella wouldn't put up with it.

Well, I hope you decide to update. Although, I think Jasper might lose it a little at the sight of the blood. Maybe not, I don't know how much of their thirst is actually affected by sight.
purple is my color chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I think this is cool, people do have these stereotypes. Do more please.
princessjob chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
That's nice too. People do seem to think Jasper isn't trying to not eat humans. Thanks for updating!
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
This is so true. Good job, and update soon!
topaz-and-onyx chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
So right. As I have said before, I hate how people always portray Jasper as this hideous dispicable monster. Something else I hate is when people portray as Edward being such a momma's boy. It just bugs me.
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
i love this it is so true i hate it when they do that
not done baking chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I've never seen Jasper stereotyped, but you write a good Jasper POV, although I've only seen a few.

In general this was good, I think you're dialogue could use a little work to make it a little more realistic. Try reading out your dialogue while editing, most of time you can where it gets a bit awkward.

Good job on everything, though. If only everyone would try harder to make the characters more on point.

I think the only general problem here is that no one except Stephenie Meyer can get the characters correct... but we can all skip homework in order to try and get to that perfection. c:
not done baking chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Interesting idea, this definitely needs to be done in the Twilight world.

I think everyone is guilty of stereotyping characters at one point or another. My only comment is that English class is short for English Composition. You take the class in order to improve spelling and grammar, we aren't born knowing how to speak the language fluently and a majority of us won't die speaking the language fluently. I think that section would have worked better if you had had him explain the lesson a little more clearly, maybe the teacher was going over the different their/there/they'res. Something a little more menial.
Lylo West chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
You know, its about time someone relized how ridiculous their characters were getting. This is good for people who want to write a good fanfic.
pixieandsoldier chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I think I already reviewed asking you to do Jasper so THANK YOU!

keep writing

emeraldlover
LeighK81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Thanks for writing this fanfic. All the Cullens are intelligent.