Reviews for New Beginnings
SpicyPepper91 chapter 26 . 5/21/2009
Oh my God, I loved the ending.. Especially the last paragraph. And lol, I liked the part where Taylor actually stood on a table to give that speech.

I totally loved how you wrapped up things in this chapter. Sorry I haven't been able to read before this.. I was kind of busy with college applications and stuff.

Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel now. Can't believe New Beginnings is over lol.
SpicyPepper91 chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
Great chapter.. I love seeing this version of Conner- the whole sweet and supportive boyfriend role that he's playing. I have to say, it suits him.

I liked Will's pov.. Is this after he breaks up with her because he's fed up of all the stuff she's been doing to Jessica?

And oh god, I totally sympathize with Taylor about going back to school after the incident. It's horrible when they all talk about someone who's related to you behind your back. But of course, Conner's there to help Taylor through this. I wonder about Melissa, though. How will she get through this? But I guess that's what the sequel is about.

Anyway, this was a really nice chapter.. Waiting for the next update! :)
SpicyPepper91 chapter 24 . 4/8/2009
Um.. Wow. The last part was really moving and sad. I totally didn't expect Melissa to take the pills again. I absolutely loved how you wrote it.

I really can't wait to read more.. Melissa's mom seriously sucks. I mean, which mom would continue buying sleeping pills? God.

But you caught the emotions perfectly in the last part. I could actually feel Melissa's pain while reading it.

And I get why you didn't elaborate too much on the dinner. I would've found it hard too. But it was good, all the same.

Anyway, hope the sequel comes up soon. Can't wait.
SpicyPepper91 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
Aww I'm really liking Conner and Taylor together now.. They're cute. Lol I can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Conner and small talk with his girlfriend's dad? Haha that somehow doesn't go together in my head.

Anyway, sorry I can't leave a bigger review. Now that my exams are finally over, I'm going out everywhere possible lol. Just wanted to leave a tiny comment before I left. Update soon! :)
SpicyPepper91 chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
I loved this chapter! Thank god Conner finally came to his senses and told Taylor what he was feeling. Now that I've read about it, I'm happy for both of them. Even though I'm a Conner-Liz fan, I'm actually starting to like the idea of Conner-Taylor. And lol, I liked the interaction between Tia, Jess and Taylor. Jess' rambling was funny.

Btw, is this the end of this story or is there more? Does the sequel start after this?
SpicyPepper91 chapter 21 . 12/12/2008
I'm really starting to like this 'two can play his game' thing. It's quite intriguing actually, and I can't wait to read more.

As for Jesse, hope he manages to bring about some excitement in Taylor's life, now that she and Conner are doing the 'just friends' thing.

And what's Conner's deal anyway? He can't just go around kissing Taylor and then claim to be just friends with her. And he's actually living up to that fact. Well, I definitely can't wait to find out the ulterior motive behind all this.

Hope to see an update soon. And wow, you're updating pretty quick these days. Same can't be said for me, though. I'm stuck in a dry spell again. Anyway, great chapter, even though you weren't too happy with it. :)
SpicyPepper91 chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
Oh no! Not the just friends thing! What happened to him wanting her and both of them being obviously attracted to each other? Oh wait, you must have an ulterior motive for this. I like it :D

Really awesome update.. probably my fav chapter so far. Yes, Conner and Taylor are fast becoming one of my fav couples as well. I really hope to see more of their scenes together. They're too cute. I especially loved the part where Conner smiled slyly and asked her whether she was jealous. That part made me smile :)

And that brunette girl is probably throwing herself at him, and he's probably just totally wary of girls throwing themselves at him (I hope). Anyway, this was a really fast update! I hope to see more speedy updates like this :D
SpicyPepper91 chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
Haha, I totally understand your point of not being able to put your ideas into words.

Very interesting chapter. But wow, didn't imagine Josh to be so understanding about Taylor falling for Conner. But I guess love makes everyone soft, even Radinsky. And yet again, poor Liz.. getting chosen over another girl. But even she was so sweet about it. Good thing she bowed out. I'm all up and ready to watch love blossom between Conner and Taylor. Can't wait to see what happens between the two in the next chapter!

SpicyPepper91 chapter 18 . 6/14/2008
Okay this is getting extremely interesting! I loved the Jeremy-Jess scene. Way too cute. As for the party, lol its definitely going to be interesting. Wonder what Conner will try to do. I've got a few ideas in my head, but I'll wait for the next update.

And please, oh please, continue with the cute scenes with Jeremy and Jess. I absolutely love them both, as I keep saying.

SpicyPepper91 chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
An amazing update. I'm starting to get used to the Taylor-Josh thing and I'm actually starting to like it. But I'm still not used to seeing Josh so serious lol.

As for Conner, omg he sounds so hot lol. I'm definitely liking this side of Conner. Sensitive, yet tough. And he seems to be actually falling for Taylor. Poor Liz.

Desperately waiting for the next update!
Charmed786 chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
Great fic..I d0nt like Josh..taylor shouldn't have went back to him but i hate Taylor and Connor and i like Liz and Connor together..anyway update plz
SpicyPepper91 chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
Wow, now you make me feel like I should update soon, but the dreaded "block" has taken over again coupled with school work.

Back to the story, I think this is the best chapter you've written so far. Seriously, it's awesome. Man, I didn't expect Taylor to get back with Josh, but at least this time Josh won't break her heart. And its so weird to hear him talk like that lol.I'm definitely intrigued to see the new love triangle. And I think Conner will show his jealous side, and I can't wait to see how he acts on his jealousy.

Please, please update soon!
SpicyPepper91 chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Wow! I liked this chapter a lot, even though you weren't too fond of it. Especially loved the Taylor and Conner scene. Now there's a side of Conner you don't get to see everyday. Makes me like him even more :D.

As for Jeremy, he's definitely smitten lol. It's cute the way he goes searching for Jess. I absolutely love the Jeremy-Jess relationship so I can't wait to read more about them.

SpicyPepper91 chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
Loved this chapter. And I especially loved the pool scene. Hmm I wonder what might happen between Conner and Taylor at the pool party.

And poor Jess. I remember how freaked out she gets whenever Melissa and co are around and its just sad. Hope things get better.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SpicyPepper91 chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
Now this is definitely going to get interesting. I remember the pool party, but this is gonna be different cos even Taylor's gonna be there. Nice, nice. I love complications.

As for Jess, hope she gets asked out by Jeremy. I love them both lol *hint hint* :P