Reviews for Count the Stars
yaoiaddct chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
i m requesting you ...plz

update the story...i was crying while i was reading the story... it felt soooo reallll...plz...update...
yaoiaddct chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
speechless...
the Moon our Witness chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
This story sounds really promising, I really hope you continue writing it. I wanna know who killed Sasuke and how he could return as a spirit and I want someone to notice him _
Chiblette chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
OMG, This is Epic so far. I love it! I really hope you can write more on it?
Strifenhart chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I almost didn't read this because of the very first sentence when you put truck instead of trunk. I decided to keep reading though and over all it has been entertaining to say the least. I would like to see what you have in store for the story. How Sasuke died and if Naruto and Sasuke will ever be able to reconnect. Awaiting a potential update!

Strifenhart ;)
DarkangeABBY chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Please update ! i really want to know what happened!
DarkangeABBY chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
oh my god ... that was so sweet that i really did cry knowing what going to happen
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
after reading the frist line i knew what was going to happen ... still it made me so sad i wanted to cry (not jk)
Amelinda chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
My my... don't u dare TO STOP THERE! I'm enjoying a lot... very interesting fic, indeed!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
What!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This story sounds really fantastic, but I saw that you put this fic under 'Drama & Romance, right!' Because, I didn't see tragedy as one of the Genre's on there. So, there's hope that Sasuke will come back, ne? Please, oh pleasee... Love this fic and adore you, hun. In awe of how you write and really can't wait to read more of your fabulous works! Please, keep updating and good luck! Ja ne xoxo ;)
MidnightFox chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I am beyond glad you updated!
Kusahime chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
awesome chappie i'm so excited for the next 1. And i love kalafina! my fave song atm is magia i play 5 times out of 10 :3 addicting
Mana-sensei chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
yay Kalafina~

please update soon!
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I seriously love your writing... There's just something about... How you word everything! Its beautiful sad and I kinda wanna cry? Please write more! And I promise to read more even though I a big ol chicken that mainly reads in the humor genre -.-''