Reviews for Count the Stars
XxKitsuneKxX chapter 3 . 1/6
This is such an interesting story... I was so sad to see you hadn't updated it in almost 4 years, so I guess that means it is abandoned, but your writing was beautiful.
om9 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
don't leave us hanging like this. Please don't abandon this story. There's too many "what if"s! Please UPDATE!
RoniBopShop chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Oh I'm intrigued, please update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
I don't get it so is he dead or not cause at the beginning that was my first thought but then they change and now I just don't know what to think I'm confuse please update I just want to know what happened to sasuke
blastberry chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wow wow wow I can't believe I've only read your stories now. This is an amazing prologue, I kind of knew sasuke was among the living once you mentioned the tombstone but the finish was really nice. I can't wait to read more even though you've haven't updated since 2012 :(
yaoiaddct chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
i m requesting you ...plz

update the story...i was crying while i was reading the story... it felt soooo reallll...plz...update...
yaoiaddct chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
speechless...
the Moon our Witness chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
This story sounds really promising, I really hope you continue writing it. I wanna know who killed Sasuke and how he could return as a spirit and I want someone to notice him _
Chiblette chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
OMG, This is Epic so far. I love it! I really hope you can write more on it?
Strifenhart chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I almost didn't read this because of the very first sentence when you put truck instead of trunk. I decided to keep reading though and over all it has been entertaining to say the least. I would like to see what you have in store for the story. How Sasuke died and if Naruto and Sasuke will ever be able to reconnect. Awaiting a potential update!

Strifenhart ;)
DarkangeABBY chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Please update ! i really want to know what happened!
DarkangeABBY chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
oh my god ... that was so sweet that i really did cry knowing what going to happen
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
after reading the frist line i knew what was going to happen ... still it made me so sad i wanted to cry (not jk)
Amelinda chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
My my... don't u dare TO STOP THERE! I'm enjoying a lot... very interesting fic, indeed!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 3 . 3/26/2012