Reviews for Outcast
Deceptifemme chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awww...*picks up poor Artemis and cuddles him..*...soooo sad!
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was very well presented- vivid visually and emotionally. Occurences like that, the dangling of false hope, and then having it dashed with the mother's arrival and subsequent rejection, really do fit perfectly with the largely untold story of Artemis as a child, and I think you did a great job with it. He is one of my favorite characters of Salvatore's, so there is a special place in my heart for good Artemis fics. :) Possibly the best part after reading this is the fact that, on the one hand, the reader is horrified that a child with hurt feelings can be so violent (sweet, innocent kids? Nah), and then on the other, readers can empathize with him- he's just had his heart broken, and he wants to return that pain. Poor little guy. :'(
penny4him chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. Extremely well written! I loved the imagery in this story and the emotions you so expertly conveyed. Poor Artemis... It's going straight to my favorites :)
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Well, warn us when you feel lonely at night . You must someone dangerous as well!

That was... well, as always, sad and heartrending. And violent.

Thank you!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Well...I thought this was going to end more like the Drizzt story but...I guess not... _ Anyway, it's just as good as the other one and once again I'm sorry for not reading it sooner!
Sabaal chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
You say you felt lonely one night and that's why you wrote this. I know how it feels. I never lived in the streets, but I'm about to get fired from my job and I'm devastated. I'm sorry, probably I shouldn't be saying this but is like... is devastating to know you're not wanted anywhere and yet you have to hold on and keep moving...

Sorry. Depressive feelings run through my soul today and I'm a desperated woman.

Thanks for reading even when you don't need this crap.
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
damn good. Mayhaps you could talk about his doing "buisness" with the little bastards in later chapters. (hint- hint) 3