Reviews for Sweetheart
smallvillefics chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I haven't read this fic in ages, but was thinking about it and had to look it up again. It's such a short fic, and I can't say I remember any specific line.

But something about this fic sticks with me. I guess there's just this fitting realism to the story. A quiet clarity. Thank you for sharing, and sorry it's taken me so very long to review!
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
First Smallville fic I've ever read. I've stumbled upon it after I read your Iron Man piece.

This one made me smile.

XOX
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love it! I love it when JK and MK get included in the story somehow, some way. There are parallels there. I adore this one. You did great!
cornorama chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That made me smile, I needed a smile this morning. Thank you
d chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i loved this fic! i was so sweet and romantic, it had even brought some tears to my eyes. superb job.
xenokattz chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That puddle of pink, sparkly goo in the corner? That's me after reading this fic. This is as sweet as triple chocolate mousse cake with chocolate gnache and strawberries in champagne.

Thanks SO much for brightening up my day!
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this story it it it so S-W-E-E-T
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aww cute!
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
A. Maze. Ing. So much love for this fic- absolutely perfect!
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
It was a very cute little story. I liked it alot!
superman4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
LOve the job.
Rouge chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great story,totaly love it.
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
aw! how cute! I'm starting to really like Smallville Clois!
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was amazingly sweet! Great job! :D
Dr. Strangelove Lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw! This was so sweet. As fluffy as cotton candy. No, really, I loved it! It's the perfect little one-shot to fulfill one's romantic needs. Great job!