Reviews for Thunderstorms and Rainbows
Hermes the Crim chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
This chapter was exactly the same as the first one. In my opinion we didnt need to hear it from Bella's point of veiw as well as Edward's. Very well written though, I like your style.
lions-lamb-4ever chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
That was great loved the party!
Tygercat2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
SO SWEET! I LOVE IT! Nice job! Can't wait to read more! There isn't really a hint of a plot in this though. (Maybe I just wasn't paying attention though.) Otherwise good job! Ok, I did 4 reviews, someone else do one.
Tygercat2 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Can't stop laughing!
Tygercat2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I could SO imagine Bella reacting like that! Funny!
Tygercat2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So far, so good!Can't wait to read more!
Moonprincess92 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Alice seems a bit perky, don't you think? Lol, she was quite funny, though. The wedding was beautiful. D
Crazed-Authoress chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
This is great! Please continue it!
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Oh. That was intense, and the ending...I think it's about time for a convenient fadetoblack, or I might just never be able to look you in the eye again. Too many bad memories about fifth grade health class with Miss Martin...*shuddershudder*
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
I love it! Update again soon!
bellabff chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
like it!1 please update soon!
RadioactiveBlood chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
I really, totally, fully, madly (etc etc etc) love the way this fic is going. I really cant wait for the next Chap...uhu! The Wedding Night! Cero Boundaries!...sorry, I get a little bit more excited than I'll be in another situation.

You write amazing. Hope you update very very soon, kay?
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
That? That was so awesome that the word awesome doesn't even begin to describe how awesomely awesome it was.

The edible panties and streaking totally made up for the lack of dirty pasta. Oh, Lord. Tommy would be so proud.

Speedo right next to Canada on my list of the most obscenely funny words in the English language.

Continue, I command you!
softballgirl1136 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I LIKE IT! It's really good. Loved the Oscar Meyer Weiner part! Funny stuff! Defintely can't wait to read about the Bacholerette party! No doubt, it will be funny!
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Damn you. I now have the image of Alice singing the Oscar Myer Weiner song in my head (That was freaking brilliant, by the way. I laughed.)

That was awesome, please post more. Like, now. I want to see how Bella's bacholerette party will go down. Is there going to be dirty pasta?