Reviews for School Days
bribright91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I didn't realize there was a one-shot connected to your Stray Leaves story until today. I really enjoyed this chapter, it was a unique perspective into how Shika and the other observant students would have reacted to the switch in the time travelers' characters. Thanks for posting this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh well... But thanks for the help, Shikamaru! ;)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
nooo! you should write more! i'm really into this so you have to write another chapter at least! please! i really really really want you to write more!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
LeaMichelle chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
All of your Naruto fics are great, brimming with potential, and very interesting. Also- something alarmingly lacking in writers- generally well written. But you never finish them. They're all permanently abandoned. That's fine, I get the lack of inspiration or real life, but how come?

Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awesome, awesome :D

would love it if there was a prequel...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh . . . Great job, though why would Mizuki want to kill Naruto? He needs him to get the Scroll of Sealing.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hey Scarlet,

I liked how you allowed Shikamaru's keen logical mind to take us through this fic! His maturity, perception, preference to ignore hassle (balanced with the need to act), looking beneath appearances and accepting others for who they are definitely came across nicely in this.

I'm curious about why Naruto stays out of teacher versus student fights, particularly if he wants attention (and action).

Lovely friendship illustrated here; these two watching each others' backs without prejudice or expecting the other to return the favour. Great knowing that these Konoha shinobi already fight with and for their comrades.

Thought you did well keeping both Shikamaru and Naruto in character, as well as Mizuki, similarly tying it in nicely with the storyline. Also found the Academy methods practical and certainly possible, though perhaps unusual to some extent!

Nice work with this! :)

sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I like this fic, it is thought provoking and that was nice of Shika to help Naruto. I hope you update Stray Leaves soon, this is cool!
Muria chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
...That's a disturbing thought, but it fits. Very well-written and quite enjoyable to read.
Nephelae chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ah! I love it!These fanfictions are the ones I live for *-*

Fairly short (But then again, should I really be talking), but extremely interesting. Perhaps you could have made this a prologe to your upcoming fiction (Or now fanfiction.. Can't wait to start reading it). But, no matter. It's still great. Kudos to you.

You did very good as well with Shikimaru's IC( meaning: In character), but it seemed to go a bit fast through the last part of the battle scene.. Thing.(Where Naruto Blocked the Kunai, and a few paragraphs above.) Something I thought was necissary to point out.

Either way, love the oneshot. Good luck in the future. And you'll be seeing more reviews from Mwah!

- Vizard-Chan
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hm...very interesting, but there's one problem: surely such a thing would be noticed?

How would Mizuki explain to the Hokage (as he probably would end up needing to) how it came to be that he threw a honed shuriken with such force at Uzumaki Naruto, of all people, and at him specifically?

Other than that, though, fun little one shot. You write Shikamaru's inner-voice very plausibly, too:)
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Gret job!

I love Shikamaru point of view!

Ja ne. ;D