Reviews for Breakfast is a Bang!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lol I would have never thought about exploding clay in the holes of the Cheerios! But be on the look out, Deidara, Kakuzu WILL get his revenge! :O
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I want Kakuzu to get his revenge! Please write! _
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LMAO! Poor Deidara! I am now afraid of eating Cheerios. :3

Exploding Cereal and Dead Drifter FTW!
ELIE3173ELIE chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Seriously, I cannot express how happy your stories always make me... *rolling on floor laughing her ass off*
llamas-and-weasles chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! that was friggin epic! I think you nearly blew up MY intestines from laughing so much! Great job.
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This fic is very funny, poor Hidan lol. What does Danna mean?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
omgs! i was so sure that i reviewed this! *facepalms*

this one and it's sequel always crack me up!
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That's hilarious! You know 'Kuzu needs to get his revenge! He'll never rest, or forgive you, without it!
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMG...So funny! _ XD!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
O.o

... ... ... ...

Pfft! *snrk* Tch... *bursts into wild fits of laughter, complete with wheezing, snorting, and "OH GOD! MY STOMACH"s*
jewel-shards chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That made me laugh so much lol. I like the way you worded everything. Some of my favorite parts were:

"Oh, no. Kakuzu shopped in bulk, so you could bet your Samehada that there were at least fifty boxes of the stuff tucked away in the pantry."

"Cramp inducing, face hurting, eye popping, piss your pants laughter."

The cholestrol thing was funny lol and it's actually a good point with Kakauzu having five hearts and all.

The title actually made me laugh too after reading this story. "Breakfast is a bang!"

Anyhell, enough with my rambling. I loved it! Humurous but not poorly written or irritatingly stupid.
DragonShine chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very entertaining. It would be so cool if you were to make a part two!
Deidara'sHeartIsMine chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
adsjkf wha? OMG! DO WANT DEIDEI WITH SHIT EATING SMIRK!
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was hilarious! I was falling off my chair and beating my head against the floor from lack of oxygen! O.M.G that was hilarious! I never want to forget this fic!

~BlackRoseOfTheGrave
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
rotfl That was hilarious! XD Loved it!