Reviews for Angel's Wings
harsteading chapter 22 . 3/29
I just found your story & I loved it so sorry you didn't finish it, just wanted you to know.
Rahera22 chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
This an awesome story.

Loving the story line.

Will be there a sequel...?
bluefly chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
I love this story and I hope you will continue it. Thank you. For writing it though it is well written and has very beautiful development in characters.
Beckaroo chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you thank you! This is such a great story! Please continue!
xoburntofferings chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love this story and I hope you will finish it.
rock redemption chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
Please, I'm begging you, update. This story is too good to just sit and be forgotten.
IwRiTe4yOu chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
I could just explode with the happiness I feel, and it is all thanks to this story! :D
Mel chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
hahahahaha this is a good story! sparkly! she is like a bird that collects shiny things
Lottii chapter 22 . 9/21/2011
This is a great story I do hope to see more! Cheers
RozzyB chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
I had just finished reading Shalador's Lady. Again. And I realized that I needed more time in the Dark Realm, more stories than Ms. Bishop was probably going to be creating. (Especially since she is apparently taking a break from writting about the Dark Realm to visit other worlds for a while.)

Fanfiction.

That was my only hope.

So I found my way to (never been here before)and started scanning the lists of Black Jewel stories for something that caught my eye.

Angel's Wings? X-Men? huh?

I started reading your story...

and I kept reading until I had finished Chapter 22.

I am loving your story. And I can't wait for the next chapter. I am new to this reviewing thing, joined so I could tell you thank you for the story so far and thanks for making me laugh... more than once.

But I must say... these evil broken characters you introduced in ch.21 have me a mite worried...

Cant wait for Chapter 23! :))
healingcat chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
Janelle is good at scaring the crap out of snarly males. I look forward to seeing how Angel gets the boys to work together.
MightyBluePen chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Yay! You're back! I'm so happy to see new stuff (and equally happy that the divorce didn't kill you). I love Angel, she's a great character. She's Jaenelle with a hint of Wilhemina and Surreal in her. Please update when you can. I'll be watching! :D
bownbey chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Great to see a new chapter. Sorry about RL, hope you are ok. Love your writing and this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
I love this story so glade for a new chapter. Though wished it would have been longer. Though it was still really good can't wait for more.
jenzorca chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
You have a very gifted imagination for storytelling. I've really enjoyed reading this. Please update soon. It's too exciting to wait!