Reviews for Dignity For Sale
Mikka chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I loved this so much. The writing is lovely, and although you may not even go on this account anymore, this was spectacular. Fantastic. Fantabulicous. There you go. Had to make a word up to describe my love. Freemancest for the win. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2014

FRESH OUT SUCKAS – Michael Caesar
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Lilota chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
DAMN that was hot!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
omg that awesome im fan girling so hard! did you make more parings of these two together?
Jt chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Nigga this is fucking gay u faggot
Nicklas chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Nice story, good work! You really got skills when it comes to writing stories :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That's messed up
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I think I'ma throw up reading this s*it.
Brilchan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I mixed up to comment the one for this chapter is beneath chapter 1 of lover for higher sorry :P
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
So hot! I love this story! I'm going to go read the sequel now and see if I can finally understand what's going on, lol!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
I didn't see any mistakes, lol. And I'm glad Huey let Jazmine down easy. Good chapter!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
So hot! And passionate! And everything that a good smut scene should be!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Lol, I haven't even seen Cindy in any of the comics/episode and I already don't like her. But I did like the scene where Huey compared her to Riley and how much Riley cared. And I liked Granddad's personality, it was pretty funny how he hinted that Huey and Cindy could have sex later.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Damn you're good at hiding clues! And the make-out scene between Riley and Huey was totally hot and sexy! I hope we see more of that soon ;)