Reviews for The Jedi League of Duelists
Misuri Hitchako chapter 64 . 8/12
Hey there I just want to say I love how this story has developed but a few minor critiques:
1- I feel as if Seto and Lisa getting married right off the bat was a little hasty...they knew each other a month...even in fanfics it never ever goes that fast without ur oc becoming somewhat of a Mary Sue...(which in my opinion is what Lisa is)
2- you could have fused the Jedi powers into the story a little better, such as not every Tom, Dick and Harry being able to have them...personally I feel the only ones who needed those powers were ur OC Yugi Yami(duh) Joey Seto Bakura Ishizu(herrderr) and possibly Marik (Marik malik whichever)

but other than that the story is well written. Very few grammatical errors, nice firm plot, good climaxes, foreshadowing, your writing style is one I approve of! It's very few and far between I see a story so well written and I want to applaud you for this. I also recommend going (or at least look) into the author feild. Hope the next chapter comes out soon and happy reading and writing! :) -Misuri Hitchako

P.s that's my pen name if want to pm me...I was too lazy to log in to fill out this long review lol
Caleigho chapter 64 . 7/31
hahahahahahhaha. Loved it, especially Yami as a vampire love-slave. Better than Twilight. Good job, Wook.
LetItFlow0992 chapter 64 . 7/31
Oh my god, I cannot stop laughing! Thank you for relieving what was a particularly stressful day.
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 64 . 7/31
Claim temporary insanity, Lisa! Or just do what Megan did in that one episode of Drake and Josh!
Caleigho chapter 63 . 4/19
love the chapter. Joey is very well written, and I like the Star Wars quips.
LetItFlow0992 chapter 63 . 4/19
Good to have you back, peach. I was getting a little worried. This is great, keep it up.
Aaerial15 chapter 63 . 4/19
Awesome Chapter!
LetItFlow0992 chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
(singing) Battle City... here I come.
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
Hah, way to go, Tea! Also, loved how you kept the scene where Yugi switched control to Yami and he was ready to go off on him, until he saw Tea looking at him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Caleigho chapter 61 . 5/27/2014
A very good chapter. I enjoyed the dialogue
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 61 . 5/24/2014
Went from good to awkward, then quickly to mondo bad. Well, it could've been worse. It could've went straight to a food fight in the restaurant or a Jedi fight. Other than that, awesome chapter, man.
The Rainwalker chapter 59 . 3/23/2014
Hey Peach,

It's been a while since I checked out your story and did some critique work. Well, here I am now to do just that. The Rainwalker is about to go to work.

-Examines chapter- Well now isn't this just interesting. Joey is getting ready to propose to Mai, Lisa seems to have come down with a wee bit of the dreaded green-eyed monster known as jealousy, and Yugi seems rather freaked after recent events. Ah powerful heroes with human flaws those are always the best. And it appears that in accordance with the canon of this world we're heading towards battle city. Oay, that's going to be fun for the Jedis, note the dripping sarcasm. Over in terms of plot very well done Peach, I give you Kudos (Applause) for a job well done.

In terms of Grammar and spelling it's actually pretty good. i couldn't see any spelling or grammar errors. Well done as always.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for this fantastic story next. Hopefully until next time from the land of rain this is The Rainwalker signing out.
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 59 . 3/22/2014
And so it begins. Can't wait to see how you do with the rest of the Battle City saga.
Lily Truesdale chapter 58 . 1/27/2014
Wicked omake Peachie-san! And I agree...some dreams I have are freaking WEIRD!
Xtrepe Nobody chapter 58 . 1/26/2014
quite amusing. can not wait until the story progresses