Reviews for Which Walk of Life?
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Well, that's cute.

I wouldn't mind if a couple of boys got in a fight over me _

Well, maybe I'd feel a little guilty, but still, it's sweet.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Hm. Looks like Danny dead loved ones evil.

Makes sense, I guess. Vlad's plans always do seem to backfire, though, sooner or later. I think he should have seen this coming.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
And that's why you don't keep secrets from your spouse. Especially big ones like that...
DPcrazy chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Hm. I guess that's a possibility, isn't it?

You know what I wonder? IF that happened to Danny, what did VLAD look like when he first got his ghost powers?
DPcrazy chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Ah, yes. The classic "I married the ghost hunter who doesn't know I'm half-ghost and now our kid has ghost powers, too." :P

If I wasn't major DxS, I'd love that possibility.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Sweet? Sad? These are just moments in time, transient possibilities that might or might not occur.

It's oneshots, isn't it? AU oneshots. I love it.
DPcrazy chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
I like possibility 2. It's so sweet!
DPcrazy chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Hopefully Danny doesn't make whatever decision leads to THAT. It's kinda sad. At least Danny's not totally gone, though.
bloodmoon13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This actually sounds pretty interesting. Please update soon. You've displayed a story that has a chapter less than 10 words that I actually want to read more of. Which I personally think is a huge acomplishments.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Who needs an explination? It's incredibly sad when a person doesn't have the ability to read a story and figure it out on his/her own. No author should feel the need to spell everything out for the readers...
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This would be a very interesting way to delve into Danny's possible futures.