Reviews for Of Whiskey and Being Human
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lawl when Jazz called Epps a light weight I was all don't try to fight him Epps you can't handle him! XD.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*giggles* Love the banter of these two. Did Epps wife know? You also forgot to mention the other pairings of Will/Ironhide. They are established in their own way as Bee/Sam.
RaeVenn-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Honestly, I don't know which part was more funny:

“Have you been drinking?” “I won’t say I haven’t.” “So you have?” “No.” “Are you drunk?” “Completely trashed.” “Good. Glad we had that agreement.”

or

“Jerk.” “Idiot.” “Softie.” “Light weight.” “Y2K” “GET THE HELL INSIDE!”

*Starts laughing very loudly, causing family to stare* Hilarious... oh, and by the way, if my family put me in an insane asylum for my sudden laughing fits because I start thinking about this story, I blame you XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/20/2008

I always thought those two fit well together.

I mean, being the only 'black' characters in the whole movie...

Bound to happen.
another nameless reviewer chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Ten shades of awesome.
raw talent chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love this, it made me laugh on many occasions. Defo fav
Blue Viper chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was great! I love Jazz and Epps!
Casey chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
LOL! That was both hilarious and touching! I like this paring. And I'm still hoping you'll do a story with Glen-he's the only human you haven't written about yet. I think his opinion of this whole wacky situation would be interesting to hear. And what would the Autobots think of him? On the one hand, he's a total goof, and yet, he's a computer genius. Please, do a story with him.

But I digress-this oneshot was good! Keep up the great work!
Lnzy1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw! This was a nice story.
bluedrgnMethy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is so cool! Love the bond between man and machine.
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
that was really sweet.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
(a cute little grin is spread on my face)
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*is still laughing* That was awesome...I feel bad for Epps...The little argument at the end was priceless though...*snickers* "Light weight." "Y2K." Good job!
blood shifter chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
it wouldn't be true friendship without the two of them fighting. that was very good. hope you have a new fic coming out soon.
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
You Win! I really like this pairing, and I liked you had them interact (Y2K too funny), and I loved Jazz' reasoning for staying (galactic highway, LOL), and this all worked beautifully. Will you write more of this pair? Please?

Hope you had a good holiday.