Reviews for Studying
llCrystalll chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
This was too funny. Very entertaining.
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
That had better have been a Twilight or equivalent book or else I shall find a way to make you suffer for your sins.
LenyRehim chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Me encanto demasiado
Buen trabajo

¿me pregunto como seria Tokio de cristal con todo y harem xDDDDD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
This was suprisingly ugh thrilling. I hope you add more to it.
Beth Cyra chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I thought for sure the Rei scene would be my favorite. I will admit that I only really ship Rei/Usagi, but her being stolen from Rei and the rest right under their noses was amazing and I loved it.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Excellent three chapters
StormBrisingr chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow. Completely hilarious! I now have a permanent grin etched on my face. LOL. Great!
Reader458 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Bwahahah. Oh god, that was wonderful. Loved that you gave this another chapter.

Oh man, that's the way to treat Mamobaka, go girls, go. *Giggles like mad* Now if we could just get a Detailed description of what happened between these chapter. *Hint hint, wink wink*

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
RadiantBeam chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHHA! XD

Poor Mamoru! He never stood a chance against the jealous, overprotective harem that is the Sailor senshi! The minute he came back to Japan he was a dead man. I loved how jealous Ami, Rei, and Minako got, and how all of the senshi just swept Usagi off her feet and totally made her forget about Mamoru.

I can just imagine Crystal Tokyo now being ruled by Neo-Queen Serenity, King Endymion... and her still overprotective, jealous harem of senshi that never let him near her. That would be hilarious!
Witch Shade chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Your too naughty for your own good you know that? :D

The Senshi… well, lets just say they made sure their Princess was ‘occupied’ quite well during that time, ensuring that the Prince and Princess didn’t meet (again). As for Usagi… it took her weeks afterwards before she was able to coherently form proper sentences…

I love the last sentence!

Great stuff. I would have loved to have read what they did with her. Heh. But I'm not that prevy. I hope... XD.

Very funny and well done. Good job.
SelenityHyperion chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This is interesting, most definitely...Heh you should just go ahead and get Mamorou in on it somehow...maybe make him start having dreams about it through his 'link' to Usagi. xD

Great job!
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was really funny and cute, Although Rei and Usagi is my fav pairing, I thought it was funny reading each of the characters different reacions to Usagi, but I have to admit I liked Rei's picturing Usagi standing infront of the fire making her blush the best.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
*ROFL* Thak you so much! *wipes tears away* You made me laugh so hard!

You pictured the characters and their reactions so vividly I almost saw them ;))

Poor Usagi... I wonder how 'bad' that book must be if she opted for throwing it into fire rather than allowing others even take a look at that ;) Hehe I think I'd love that kind of a book *lol*

Thank you for a hilarious fic!

Good job :))
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was cute. I know you are leaving it up to the reader imagination but what kinda of book did you picture Usagi reading? I was thinking maybe it was a sex book. lol
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was absurd. Thanks for the laugh.

"Haruka turned a horrified gaze to the others. “She broke Michi!”"