Reviews for Gone
honeydewsyndrome chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Man this is like the 8th time I read this story and it just keeps getting better! I love it! I feel like its unfinished though like theres more to Jack and Bobby's relationship...I also want more of this Daniel character his is cool with me! But oh already know I love all your stories!

Thank you!...(~.)...
RogueStorm84 chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Another awesome story. Honestly though I was kinda looking for a little more sexy action going on but I'm not complaing
Marie chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
You are so good at writing stories. This one is fantastic :)
Mel Storm chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
a good wholesome story, i loved it. awesome job.

mel storm
vodkaquiet chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Reading this and listening to Pilot Speed's Alright is powerful. I really can never think of anything good to say other than I love your fanfiction, mostly your AU ones.
trench chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
Well, it's 1:50 in the morning and I just finished reading this.

This story is absolutely amazing.

Raw, emotional...perfect characterization...just amazing.

Good job and THANK YOU
WriterExpress15 chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Okay, I know I've reviewed a lot, but this will be the last.

I absolutely loved this story. I especially loved how you fit the real movie in with your story so perfectly! It's like the same things that happened in the movie just with your 'Jack' spin on it. Very excellent!:) Bobby/Jack slash love story was done very awesomely. lol It seemed so realistic. With Bobby's struggling and all, to accept it.

Overall, I bid you a righteous Kudos for writing "Gone." It was beyond good and I absolutely loved it!

WriterExpress15 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Well its about TIME! haha
WriterExpress15 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Damn, Jack you cry too much. lol
WriterExpress15 chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
GOD! Jackie boy, why didn't you just shut up and hear Bobby out? I freaking hate it when people yell! You see, that's why I need to be here! lmao!

Ah, man. lol Don't listen to me:)
WriterExpress15 chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Aww, come on Bobby, don't feel bad! :)
WriterExpress15 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Holy Crap! I got scared for a second there, thinking this was the end, but then I saw there are many more chapters to go!

Phew! :)
WriterExpress15 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I love Angel!
WriterExpress15 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I like the man that's baby sitting Jack, even though he's a 'bad guy.' He seems alright that guy.

I miss Dudley already! lol
WriterExpress15 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Damn! haha. I am so loving this. Sorry, I'm reviewing every chapter, but man, there's just so much I like! Bobby yells too much, sometimes I find myself saying "jeez Bobby, stop yelling all the time. Take a breath." lol.

I didn't know this was going to be slash. I'm so stupid I thought it was pure brotherly love, but I'm happy with it this way, too.

Okay, I have to keep reading, now. Bye!:)