Reviews for JunkyardigansII
Victoriacat chapter 25 . 5/13/2011
Goodness, what's up with these horrible chapter endings? They annoy me so! Wonderful story, though. It's very well written. I'm greatly looking forward to your next update! :)
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 25 . 5/1/2011
Another cliffie? I love how Mistoffelees handles his anger, very well ;) I want them to be rescued, but how on earth is that going to work? Please, write more! You must!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
Oh, my gosh! You updated! I am sooo glad! I hope your creativity flows again, soon, because I enjoy this story so very much :D Please, please, PLEASE! Update again soon. You put us into a major cliffhanger!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
So, Macavity isn't after Munkustrap, but someone at the Ball? Wow, caught me off guard. Is it Mistoffelees or Perci? Can't be Perci, because he isn't there. Now, you must update! Please, please, PLEASE! I have to know what's going on! This story only has increasing questions! AAHHHHHH! I hate Plato as of now. He is working for Macavity, why would Munk believe him? Oh, how blind everyone is!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
Oh, my. I need to find out what's going on! The poor kits, they need help dancing. I wonder what Macavity is planning specifically. Why does everyone have to find out? I've never seen Tugger and Demeter work as a team. there's a first for everything, I guess.
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
Ah! This is killing me! Bombalurina is a first class idiot! Plato is no better. This is extremely interesting. I need to find out more!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Oh, Bomba! You're a dolt! Macavity doesn't love anymore! And now Plato is the spy. He better not do anything to Misto! I'll tear him apart! That is, uhh..., nevermind...
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
Denni really creeps out of the woodwork. Great, now we have Misto and Plato tension, though it was always there. I think Plato is being more of a wuss than he realizes. How much more drama can there be?
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
And thus the drama builds! I love how earlier Admetus was so upset about queens being put into stereotypes and now he thinks that queens are good with feelings and stuff. I thought it was highly ironic!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Maybe, Mr. Mistoffelees is the son of Macavity? Maybe, that's what Perci couldn't put his paw on? Why does Tanto always have to be so wise? Lots of questions...
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Demeter has super-instincts. I can't believe Tugger was nervous about asking a queen. I can believe that he is going to do his song and not tell a soul. Poor Mungo, what'll happen to his song? Oh, well. Guess I'll find out soon.
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
The Ball is jinxed Etcy. It specifically is scheduled to cause everyone to lack a date. Everyone who desperately needs one, that is.
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
I suggest Admetus put of slaying that mad bull. Poor Etcy! She is pretty and will be asked. How dare she even think to cave in Mistoffelees den? Not only will every Misto fangirl be in uproar, but victoria would NEVEr forgive her! It was kinda funny though, considering Misto is sound alseep and is oblivious that someone plotted against him. His future sitser-in-law, no less!
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
That was long, but good. There is so much drama in the junkyard. Could it get any worse?
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
I think something is going on between them. Perhaps, the first few sparks of love? I like her, even though she is "evil." Which working for Macavity supposedly makes you.