Reviews for Deontology and Utilitarianism
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was so beautiful, and the characterization was perfect and I love the way you write. Great job 3
TwilightPrncss chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
lmao I am weeping, these are so random and funny :P
ashesinthedawn chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Loved the story! especially the reference to candlejack in the alternate titles
Dr. Drakgo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Truly one of the better D/S stories I have had the pleasure of reading! I have often thought about just what it would take to get Drakken and Shego to admit their feelings to each other, and have come to the conclusion that it would have to be something...BIG (Be it world domination, an alien invasion, etc.) Of course, there IS the possibility that time would help them begin to open up too, and I think we've seen that, but, all in all...it's the often Drama-Laden moments they have to go through that make their relationship so darn juicy and exciting (and the "evil" factor helps too!)

*Love the stories!

Dr. Drakken Files a Sexual Harassment Suit

What's Ron up to?
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Snappy title.

Actually, I like it. This is a well made story, better thought through most, and right to the end remaining in character. It's really good, and one of my favourites.

I don't think Drakken can go right back to scheming to take over the world, though. He did it, then had to give it up. So if he said "...then the world will be mine!" Shego would reply "It was. For a week." If she said "You know this is never going to work?" Drakken can reply "It already did once." If it does again, they'll be in the same spot.

The simplest thing to imagine is that they take on bizzare, interesting, profitable, fun schemes together that keep them in the supervillain lifestyle. After all, Drakken's done it now, he's proved himself and he has Shego. Does he still need to take over the world? As for Shego, if they can still steal things, fight henchmen, take holidays and do pretty much what she likes, she'll be happy.
Avatar Aang chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
that was very good

i love all ur stories

ur very good at writing drakken shego fics
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Terrific story. You're a wonderful writer, and not just because you really bring Drakken and Shego alive while keeping them in character.

BTW, I've written "Dr. Drakken and the Magic Lamp," but I called it "Tuesday."
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Damn, well at least something good came out of his brief reign as ruler of the world. So no complaints on my end and certainly not on Drakken or Shego's.

I liked the whole story overall. It was a very interesting concept and I certainly learned a life lesson about the world from it. Yes, I know...I'm shocked myself.

Anyways, I liked the tad bit info in the end about how you came about the name of your story and what the words actually mean. Thanks for the quick lesson.

Anyways, great fic.

Zorian
fluffyinmypocket chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
'Dr. Drakken Eats a Whole Stick Of Butter'

That kills me! XD

And I thought that for a oneshot, this was very well done and very nice in the way that it was written!
fourtysecondscarf chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I love your stuff...

My favorites from the list.

Dr. Drakken Kills and Eats Shego to Obtain Her Powers

Dr. Drakken Trades the World for a Handful of Magic Beans

Anyways...

Yeah...I love your stories, and I can't wait for you to write an M rated one!

or at least, get to the M-rated part of the story you have going...
Ihdreniel chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I wish 'Speak Spanish with Dr. Drakken' was our official Spanish textbook. It'd be way better than 'En Espanol!' any day.
Sitchit chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I can't believe how much you jam packed into this one-shot. It's amazing really. Great balance of action and introspection and extra points for getting a kiss scene in there ;) I don't even know what to say, I just liked this very much. It was quite the ride, thanks for this!
DarkFairyYume chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Hehe. Lulz and epic win. xD
Jinnai chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
An interesting story, and rather in character, I think. Thanks for the contribution.