Reviews for Primal
sleepy26 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
interesting start can'twait to read more
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like the story!
majiklmoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
great start. I love post EotW fics. Can't wait for more of this.

CoffeeObsessed chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I'm not gonna lie-that story was kinda hot.
LokixSigyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
COol story can't wiat for chap. 2
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh! That was breathtakingly awesome! You got into the moment absolutely perfectly. I LOVED it! And I would love to read more if you continue (please, please, please). I promise to be completely hooked before you even post anything more.

Btw- were some of those references to their past experiences from Roswell Elementary on the Roswell Underground site? I was absolutely heartbroken when I tried to click on the Elementary series and found out that the link no longer works. I loved that series. If you were not referring to that, please ignore this diatribe. If you were referring to that, do you have any idea how to get your hands on the Elementary series?

Anyway, I want to re-emphasize how much I absolutely loved your fic. And I am totally intrigued by what appeared to be memories of Liz's time on Antar (past or future?). I found it interesting that Tess was able to see the flashes as well, and I like that you are writing her as likable in that she smiles at Kyle.

Great job, and I really, really, really hope that you continue with this.
hanniballucy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Thats really good, you should keep going... please, please, i wanna no what happens.