Reviews for Give And Take
I love this entire story. Thank you for writing it 33
Super MKatR chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Omg.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This was great. Wonderful. Fantastic. However you want to put it. Amazing. Words cannot fully describe what I'm feeling. You write well! Absolutely, positively wonderful job!
irgroomer chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Woah! And awwww. Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Oh god... just beautiful! :D LOVE-LOVE-LOVED IT!
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Now you have to write a threesome between Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi. I loved it!
Yumemi chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I love this story! It is really good. I like your writing style! It was fun to read :)
Sweet Rehvenge chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I absolutely loved your story :) You personified and developed the characters so well that I couldn't stop reading until I had finished the entire thing. I also really loved the way that you delved deeper into the Mori/Honey relationship and bond. Bravo!
Asdfghjkl chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
If they were meeting at 5:30 then why did the clock say 7?
brozwn chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I really loved this story with its character development and representation, you're writing style is really good and easy to understand whilst still making you think :)

I notice you are the author of only 1 story, I wonder why that is? Did you lose interest, or just never found the inspiration?

Thanks for the wonderful story 3 :)
vanillemilkshake chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Gah!what a torture! w gezz kyotama XDXD I fudging addicted to this story lady ;D
Princess Of Souls chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
AW! *Girly Squeal* :) Epic!
Listen To The Dots chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
... That... Was... Amazingly Adorable...
Listen To The Dots chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
LOL Who'da thunk Kyouya was so... well.. that is... That equipped... :P
WinterWithJack chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was so cute and sweet! You are a great writer! I really enjoyed reading this.