Reviews for Give And Take
Kristen chapter 5 . 7/3
Yes...just...yes. This was absolutely amazing but, honestly, I think the best part was,
"...and was moaning so loud that Mori was sure the entire house could hear him. It filled Mori with fierce, fierce pride." / I absolutely loved that part!
Kristen chapter 4 . 7/3
Okay, I take back what I said last chapter about not liking the whole Kyoya x Tamaki thing. I love the threesome idea. Also, that was freaking amazing! The entire scene with Mori and Honey was just perfect! I love it! Good job! Yet again, 10 out of 10.
Kristen chapter 3 . 7/3
All I have to say, is...
AHHHH! THAT WAS FU(KING AMAZING! I absolutely loved this chapter. I loved that fact that Honey walked in to the bathroom and saw Mori like that. That entire scene was perfect! Especially when the twins walked in and gasped. I also really liked the scene later on with the twins french kissing. Utter perfection. I think my only problem with this is just my own personal opinion, that, Kyoya and Tamaki shouldn't be together like 'that.'
Anyway, all in all, I loved this chapter 10 out of 10.
BloodyRose1243 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Nuuu it can't end there
FaultinPanem chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
I love this entire story. Thank you for writing it 33
Super MKatR chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Omg.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This was great. Wonderful. Fantastic. However you want to put it. Amazing. Words cannot fully describe what I'm feeling. You write well! Absolutely, positively wonderful job!
irgroomer chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Woah! And awwww. Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Oh god... just beautiful! :D LOVE-LOVE-LOVED IT!
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Now you have to write a threesome between Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi. I loved it!
Yumemi chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I love this story! It is really good. I like your writing style! It was fun to read :)
Sweet Rehvenge chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I absolutely loved your story :) You personified and developed the characters so well that I couldn't stop reading until I had finished the entire thing. I also really loved the way that you delved deeper into the Mori/Honey relationship and bond. Bravo!
Asdfghjkl chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
If they were meeting at 5:30 then why did the clock say 7?
brozwn chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I really loved this story with its character development and representation, you're writing style is really good and easy to understand whilst still making you think :)

I notice you are the author of only 1 story, I wonder why that is? Did you lose interest, or just never found the inspiration?

Thanks for the wonderful story 3 :)
vanillemilkshake chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Gah!what a torture! w gezz kyotama XDXD I fudging addicted to this story lady ;D