Reviews for Thoughts on Love
rez chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
suuuuper cute. Thanks for writing!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
awesome that's all i can say
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was so. Precious. And then franky comes in like "what'd I miss? They're a couple, right? And I just

okay, really,I need to go to bed. Thank you for filling my night with such wonderful literature!... This fic was cute as buttons, really. Oh my gosh.

I'M OUT I SWEAR.
reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
"Robin smothered her smile with a bite of syrupy pancake".
Great line 3 :D I can see it now
Wicked Philosopher chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I'm grinning like a loon.

I like this set-up, and how it casually moves through time as well as characters.

Really great writing, and an excellently 'fun' atmosphere to the whole piece. I think my favorite part is Robin's... or maybe Usopp. Also, Luffy is a lovable creep. _

Thanks for writing and posting!
Pookey chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Favorite part of this whole thing was Chopper's wiggle clap claps...I died when I first saw that and at the end lost it in giggles~! This overall makes me so happy~!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
cute yet perceptive :) :) :)
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awesome! Love the way the story flows, so easy and fun to read. It was really cute as well, especially I think Usopp's observation on Zoro's smile. Really nice.
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aw, this was a really cute fanfic~ :) I liked the smooth flow of things, and the style of narration (how there's no dialogue). To me, it brings us away from the crew and places emphasis on the close bond the Strawhats have with each other and no one else :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
hahaha. i love it! Sanji and Zoro trying to be all sneaky like and it didn't work. Love franky! he is hilarious wit his double bed for those two lovers birds. "A couple like Zoro and Sanji should have an unbroken bed of their own." hahahha. unbroken bed. i don't know bout that. it the bed strong enough for their passion? ;) Again just love it!
sylver rain chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
UGH! This was so great and deserves way more readership than it's getting. But I'm just judging by review count. So meh.

You did wonderfully with each character. I was trying to find favorites but I realized it was too difficult to not melt while reading ALL of them.

I loved how you got them all magnificently in-character along with great written skills and pacing. Eg. Nami's last paragraph was hilarious.

And little things like Chopper's wiggle-clap and Franky's "feeling that things were not Super", how it's phrased and how THEM it is to do or say that.. Was brilliant.

But it's Luffy's take that wins all. That last line killed me.

So thanks for that. I been reading a bunch of fic both new and old and this piece has really made my night. Am going to sleep satisfied now.
Thursday chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is so sweet! I loved it. Just what I needed.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
lol

i think it's the first fic where Luffy and Chopper are not oblivious to ZoSan relationship/activity.

a nice one, i kept smiling from start to end! XD
Dana chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh my God, that was beautiful.

Your writing is superb!

I absolutely adored it. (:
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
ahah~ choppers parts so cute xD this fics funny...