Reviews for The Lair of the Lich King
Jan Lee chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Wow! Fantastic end to a fantastic story. The characters all remain true to their personalities and a loved Diana's 'save the day' action. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.

JL
elektralyte chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I'm so glad you finished this one!

"There were many questions still unanswered, but Dungeonmaster didn’t seem interested in telling them any more; a situation that she had noticed happening more and more recently."

"‘Not all that is evil align themselves with Venger,’ said Dungeonmaster sombrely. ‘And you would do well to remember that, my children.’"

Now you got me worried, Dungeonmaster is speaking ominously. I wonder if this will come up again in the future...

I'm looking forward to "Serendipity"
ForeverJetrisLPL chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I think this might just be the first review I give you, but it won't be my last! I've been reading your stories for a while, but first I was just a reader without an account, and THEN I just got lazy. So now I make it my goal to review each chapter, because even though you are doing a show from the eighties, which isn't that popular in the fanfiction world, you still continue to put out amazing stories. I honestly love how you write, I'm amazed.

This story was really good cause it shows even more how you don't just center on one character, and let everyone have the spotlight for a while, just like in the show (which I sadly enough have on DVD... :P )

I also like your stories because although your basing it off a kids show, you grow it up enough to make it realistic, while still keeping the characters in character.

So overall, Kudos to you! And I can't wait for the next installment! _
Polgara of Erat chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Clever ending, I love that Diana gets to be the hero for a change. Poor Eric, still no clothes :)
Bluetiger chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
A clever end to a great story, although I am still a little uncertain as to why the Lich King needed to seperate the Cavalier from his costume. ;)

Anyhoo, I have really enjoyed reading this imaginative story, so thankyou for writing this great little Diana centric tale. :)
Mistress Scribbles chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I know you've felt like this story is a millstone, but I've really enjoyed it - very old-school, fantastic baddies and great to see a well done Diana-centric fic.

And I'm very excited about Serendipity!
Jan Lee chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
A life and death situation and Diana can't ignore the fact that Eric is naked...hahahaha, that was brilliant. Another very interesting chapter here. The events are unfolding in a unique and interesting way. I did feel like there was some redundancy or...maybe I was wondering how Diana knew about a lich? Perhaps you explained it in a prior chapter and I just didn't remember...on any account, the question remains: how are Hank and Diana going to save everyone?

Or worse: What if they can't?

Additionally, there were some minor errors, such as 'though' for 'thought' and 'led' for 'lead.' One 'other' for 'others' that I can recall.

Keep up this interesting story, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Mistress Scribbles chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
They've been captured by Mumm-Ra!

I really liked this chapter, and not just because of Diana's ongoing pre-occupation with a certain Shiny Man in it.

I really liked the description of the pyramid, and, of course... y'know... the gratuitous naked-and-in-peril element!
Polgara of Erat chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
How will they get out of this one...?... Lovely chapter!
Bluetiger chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Poor old Eric, the lenghts he has to go to to get Diana to notice him. :)

This was a great chapter, I can't see how Hank and Diana are going to be able to help the others (but then I quite like the fics I read to keep me guessing). I'm looking forward to the next installment.
elektralyte chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Silly nudie Eric! Now Diana can't concentrate on a rescue plan. :-D
lisa316 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Not my Presto...NOT my Eric!

That cliff was just evil. More soon, please.
lisa316 chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Nice chapter.

I liked the description of the city, very easy to visualize, and I particularly enjoyed the ending, where the two groups are thinking the same things...it added to the creepy, silent, mysterious feeling.

And the last sentence was awesome.
Kimmy Kenderkin chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Another great story so far, as usual! I love the concept of this fic! Y'know, with all the monsters they've come up against in the Realm, I think the Egyptian Necropolis and the baddies chasing them in Ch. 3 is a first in a fic! At least that I can think of in my caffine deprived state! Yay for you and us readers, too! This is coming along so good and I can't wait 'til you update again so we can find out what happens to both groups! Buckets o'Fish for you! :)
Jan Lee chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Ack! A cliff hanger...NO! You MUST update...I can't stand to be hanging off a cliff like this! ER!

Okay, now that that's out of my system: you write extremely well. I enjoyed this fic from the beginning. The characters are well-written, and I especially love that your version of Eric isn't a wimpy scaredy cat. I also enjoy the Hank and Sheila exchanges, along with Bobby and his useful comments. I could image the action happening, and am thorougly impressed with your creativity with this. It was awesome how you paralleled events together, with one group speculating about the the other; I found that profoundly fascinating. However, I did see a few errors, but I will not list them here. If you want to know what they are, wing me off an email, and I'll list 'em for ya. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hope it's as exciting as the last three have been!

JL