Reviews for Matchmaker
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 10/2
You understand the characters so well! And the line about the world telling Inuyasha his face belonged in the dirt...oh the feels!
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13
Long have I adored this story! You are an excellent writer! I love your style! Keep up the good work!
Fiercest chapter 1 . 5/10
You have such a wonderful way with words "Looking like the only thing keeping him from hanging himself was a lack of initiative" priceless.

I'm slowly making my way through all your fics and enjoying them a lot.
Starshima chapter 1 . 5/2
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Ardans chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Soooo good. I've always liked the little jealous triangle between these two and loved how you made it the catalyst of bringing Inuyasha and Kagome closer together. Especially love that you incorporated Inuyasha's fears of self-worth and loneliness. It's heartbreaking but also one of his charms...that vulnerability behind all the bluster.
Starshima chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
It's tough being a nice guy. Good thing Ayami liked him or he may have had to reevaluate his confidence. Inuyasha is lucky to have such good enemies.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was interesting!
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I just gotta say: I love the way you portray Koga in this- so honest, nice, and refreshing! Excellent work!
Starshima chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Aww, Kouga is so sweet for doing that! Someone needed to knock some sense into Inuyasha. :D

-KW13
wannacook chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww! Lovely story! I love Kouga. hehhe. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
"Kouga looked to Kagome's companions, hoping they would take charge now so he could slink away with his tail between his legs and curl up somewhere until he felt better. Unfortunately, they were all looking at him." Hahaha! 'Sucker' on the forehead is right, Kouga. Sorry! Hahaha! Aww, he's a great, cool guy, though, and sweet. If only a little too persistent at times. But he's still awesome, nonetheless. Definitely less hotheaded and and a bit lower on the brash side than InuYasha is. Yeah, for sure. The 'stupid' part, though... eh, they both have their moments. Keeping quiet in the midst of Kagome's anger is absolutely goes to Kouga, however. That much is clear. :)

"his usual method of trying to get out of a hole he'd dug for himself was to just keep digging." Yeah, Inu-chan... not a good idea, never a good idea, okay? Haha!

I love this fic! Awww, see that? Go, Kouga!

"He felt just a little bit guilty, just a little sorry, and didn't really like to see Inuyasha's face shoved into the dirt any longer, because apparently the world had already put quite a lot of effort into convincing the hanyou that the dirt was where his face belonged." Aww! Oh my gosh, Kouga truly deserves more credit now. A halfway decent guy? Haha! Hey, Sir Wolf Leader, it's all worth it, isn't it? Especially if it means seeing Kagome happy. And as for his own happiness? ...Ahhh! Did you just say Ayame? Well, then, my gosh, there goes your answer! Awww! Now there's a gal he deserves, one who also deserves his lovin'! :)

"The very best sort of friend." Ah, so true, Kagome. He is, and now you know that more than ever. And perhaps, even if he refuses to admit it, InuYasha does, too. They had an understanding, after all.

Oh, I adore that ending! Haha! Super good one there! Awesome fic, great job!
sailorpriestess chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awe that made me feel bad for koga
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011