Reviews for Matchmaker
wannacook chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww! Lovely story! I love Kouga. hehhe. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
"Kouga looked to Kagome's companions, hoping they would take charge now so he could slink away with his tail between his legs and curl up somewhere until he felt better. Unfortunately, they were all looking at him." Hahaha! 'Sucker' on the forehead is right, Kouga. Sorry! Hahaha! Aww, he's a great, cool guy, though, and sweet. If only a little too persistent at times. But he's still awesome, nonetheless. Definitely less hotheaded and and a bit lower on the brash side than InuYasha is. Yeah, for sure. The 'stupid' part, though... eh, they both have their moments. Keeping quiet in the midst of Kagome's anger is absolutely goes to Kouga, however. That much is clear. :)

"his usual method of trying to get out of a hole he'd dug for himself was to just keep digging." Yeah, Inu-chan... not a good idea, never a good idea, okay? Haha!

I love this fic! Awww, see that? Go, Kouga!

"He felt just a little bit guilty, just a little sorry, and didn't really like to see Inuyasha's face shoved into the dirt any longer, because apparently the world had already put quite a lot of effort into convincing the hanyou that the dirt was where his face belonged." Aww! Oh my gosh, Kouga truly deserves more credit now. A halfway decent guy? Haha! Hey, Sir Wolf Leader, it's all worth it, isn't it? Especially if it means seeing Kagome happy. And as for his own happiness? ...Ahhh! Did you just say Ayame? Well, then, my gosh, there goes your answer! Awww! Now there's a gal he deserves, one who also deserves his lovin'! :)

"The very best sort of friend." Ah, so true, Kagome. He is, and now you know that more than ever. And perhaps, even if he refuses to admit it, InuYasha does, too. They had an understanding, after all.

Oh, I adore that ending! Haha! Super good one there! Awesome fic, great job!
Leslie wjack chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awe that made me feel bad for koga
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awesome (_)

Raven
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Believe it or not I actually really liked this, I'm usually not very fond of Koga/Kagome stories (even if it ends up Inu/Kag) but this was so well written and the plot was absolutly wonderful )

I love it XD
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love it! Kouga's really cool- and I love he and Kagome together. (even if it is just a brother/sister relationship) And just like Sesshomaru-sama, keeping Kouga in character is difficult, but you did it! Adding to my favorites!

WanderingChild96
Aly chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww, Kouga... I adore him so! Lovely characterization; I didn't think it was OOC, and the more I read the more I found I liked being in his head. Some lines were very witty, and funny, particularly the afterthoughts of him wanting to hit Inuyasha.

He also acted like a true pack leader: concerned and able to handle things quickly. He was sad about Kagome but he wasn't one to wallow, as he is also opportunistic (Ayame). I also liked how you explored his maturity; he IS a youkai and a pack leader at that, and he sees that Inuyasha and Kagome act like children. Kouga, mature? I see it! My one squick is that I could never see impulsive kisses between Inuyasha and Kagome like that happening, not unless he/she almost died or something, and on Kagome's part it would be insensitive to do that in front of Kouga, but I didn't mind it much. Kouga was the star here. This is a lovely piece.
Ardent Ly chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Undeniably sweet!
iloveinuears chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i love this story! My favorite pairing is InuYasha/Kagome! i loved it! i actually think it was the best fan fiction I have read in a long long time! and i have a question. I am new to and do not know how to upload so if you know i would appreciate it if you could tell me!

thanx alot! keep writin'

miranda
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hehe, that was cute.

~Pretty
Muria chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You have such nice characterization! I've never seen Kouga quite like this, and I really like it, 'cause he's still IC.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow, that was very good!

GO KOGA!

LOL.
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. Definitely one of the best Kouga characterizations I have seen. Very close to the manga. The writing is amazing as well, with little witty descriptions that I enjoyed. This story is definitely a new favorite!
WindBurst chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
No! Kouga deserves Kagome!

~Good story though~
TheWayIAre chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love your writing-I've read all your work-and I find it to be quite insightful into your characters...especially the less-frequently read by me, like Sesshomaru and Kouga. Just thought I would like to tell you that you have some real talent, and I can't wait to read more.

Keep up the great work.