Reviews for iJust Want to Go to the Dance?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Your spelling is so bad
Daley chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I love this story this might sound weird but this story has the umph
a naughty mouse chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
congrats. You have wonderful imagery and witty narration/dialouge in your stories. Your wording though makes the situation/people sound aloof.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was simply amazing :)
countingthestars12 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
One of my favorite iCarly fics ever. Extremely well-written, and you captured so well the dynamic of Sam and Freddie's relationship - the unspoken feelings, the unresolved romantic tension, the insecurities, the complexities, everything. You characterized both of them beautifully, staying true to their personalities on the show and adding insight into their inner thoughts and emotions. Wonderful work! :DD
ober22 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
this story was brilliant! i'm a creddie fan, but i don't mind seddie that much either. this story made me want to cheer for both of them, and have them be together. i laughed, i awwed, there were a lot of emotions going on. you did an awesome job with it, and i read it three times in a row. so so good! :D
LightHead chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Hey Falling Further,

I stumbled upon this story as a result of perusing through the FreddiexSam comm.

I'm gonna say that this story ranks up high as one of the best Seddie stories out there, IMO.

I mean, you have the characterisation nicely done and you're not overdoing the characters as many authors tend to do.

It's not too long that people will get bored by it.

You asked your readers this: Was it your loyalty towards Seddie? The plotline of the story? The romance? The comedy? The writing style?

I have to be honest, if the storyline, well sucks, I won't be reading it until the end even if it's Seddie.

Can I say that I love that you didn't move their relationships further because some things are better left unsaid and that things unspoken are a lot louder than actions. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but that's just my opinion.

So, brownie points for you for good storyline and Seddie goodness.

As for the writing style, let's just say it doesn't get me bored and really kept me till the end.

So, I hope this feedback helps. I'll be looking forward to your other fics.

-LightHead
deviocity chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
awesome story!

i like the idea of Sam having a secret hide-out in the school. i like even more that the first person she invited to see it was Freddie.

i was so glad when Freddie asked Sam out the second time because he wanted to and not because Carly made him. I thank Germy for opening up Freddie's eyes.

I loved Mrs. Benson. I loved her excitement at Freddie having a date. And the love the complete 180 she did when she saw Sam all cleaned up.

Loved how jealous Sam got when Carly suggested switching dates and when Carly went up to her and Freddie in the middle of their dance. And i loved how down Freddie got when he thought Sam was going to ditch him for another guy.

I thought it was so cute that the Shay siblings have that thing where they knock in the adjacent wall.

I admit that I was a bit disappointed that Sam and Freddie didn't officially become more than best friends by the end. But I'll just leave it up to my imagination and think that they do. :)

again, awesome story. and thanks for the great read.
Purple.Freak44 chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
loving it!
Purple.Freak44 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
LOVED IT!
Siggy-23 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Ok I love the references you make in this story; fantastic and you are an excellent writer.

I can see that you put a lot of thought getting into the characters heads and keeping them in character.

Fantastic story!
Jess0132 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
I really loved this. I mean really really really loved this. I've been loking for forever for a good Freddie/Sam fic and this was just perfect. I sincerely hope that you continue to write more about them because you captured their personalities perfectly and made it believable and I haven't found anyone else who can.
Mlle. Madeline chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I just wanted to say that when i read the bit where you likened Sam's facial expression to "Goya’s 'Saturn Devouring His Sons,'" I got the most ridiculous mental image of that painting with Sam's hair on Saturn's head and i kinda died a little. Awesome.

And Freddie's ridiculous #2 pencil proposal made me laugh out loud too.

Nice work :D
KeyLimePie14 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
So cute, so funny, so romantic...

Just so pure seddie.

Haha, I will stop now with the adjectives for fear of sounding even more cheesy than I already do.. (plus, I really do not want to ramble.)

:D

Anyway, I just wanted to state that I thoroughly enjoyed this story.. And for what reasons?

I haven't a clue. (: Just kidding.

It is written in a very good, concise writing style, the plotline is well thought out, and the characterizations are right on spot.

Not to mention I had butterflies so many times. haha.

Great story. ;)
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
When I first saw this stories description, I thought it would suck, and put off on reading it completely. But having the lack of a good Seddie fic, I decided to take a shot at reading it, and I didn't regret it. This story is rich with seddie goodness, and with a very generous amount of writing per chapter. I give this story a 10/10, an A, and two thumbs up. So, I hope you picky Seddie shippers out there learned not to judge a fic by its cover.

From Yellow